DCS World 1.2.1 Joystick Problem

I uninstalled my copy of DCS A10 and wanted to try the new version in DCS world. After a complete install of DCS world and the A10C module I can't get A10 to recognize my Thrustmaster Warthog on default settings.

Get into the sim. Controls are working fine then after 10 seconds Nothing works. The joystick stops working.

I'm also using the Cougar for my older RCS rudders. I've made sure only the Cougar Z axis is mapped in the game.

I'm not sure where to begin.

First I'd turn the computer power off. (Power switch not shutdown) Then restart. The mother board doesn't totally shut down normally and a power cycle might help.

Install target and test the warthog functions to make sure everything is ok.

If all checks out and still doesn't work, you might have to re-install the game.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Okay this is starting to get frustrating...

I've done a complete install from scratch and still the same problem but I have more information about the bug.

I have used the default settings for the Warthog. I also use a Cougar to be able to use my older RCS and the game has no problem seeing it and it works in the Axis Tune area of the game.

The problem: Upon entering the game the Stick and Throttle work fine. As soon as I touch the rudders the stick and throttle become so slow at moving they are hardly noticeable. I'm not sure what the cure is for now but I will keep looking on these forums.

When you removed DCS-10C stand alone, did you also delete the DCS folder you have in your Saved Games folder? Be sure to save any files you want to keep. If you did delete that folder, DCS World would have created another the first time you ran it. Delete that folder again and restart World to allow it to build your input config files again. That should be the next logical step.

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Delete all controls in option menu* then use the load profile option.

* including the axis.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

When you removed DCS-10C stand alone, did you also delete the DCS folder you have in your Saved Games folder? Be sure to save any files you want to keep. If you did delete that folder, DCS World would have created another the first time you ran it. Delete that folder again and restart World to allow it to build your input config files again. That should be the next logical step.

Okay I gave that a try... No Joy. Same thing... Joystick works fine until I push the rudder... Then is so slow it's unusable.

Remember I am using an older Cougar for the RCS pedals.