Kuky's Tripple screen setup

Kuky

This software is only way to use just two screens with Nvidia cards in any game.

Ummm..I think you are mistaken about this.

I use 4 monitors with 1 Nvidia card for DCS without using SoftTh (PC specs below.) I run a resolution of 4080x2160 (windowed mode) and export all the available viewports to 3 separte screens. I have my graphics locked at 30fps and most of the time it stays there...I get a few dips here and there depending on the action on screen but it is not bad at all. Here is a quick vid of my Nvidia setup running with 4 screens and no SoftTh.

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

Ummm..I think you are mistaken about this.

I use 4 monitors with 1 Nvidia card for DCS without using SoftTh (PC specs below.) I run a resolution of 4080x2160 (windowed mode) and export all the available viewports to 3 separte screens. I have my graphics locked at 30fps and most of the time it stays there...I get a few dips here and there depending on the action on screen but it is not bad at all. Here is a quick vid of my Nvidia setup running with 4 screens and no SoftTh.

20121122_104209.jpg

My vision seems to be getting worse. This way I can see the meters.*

I would have never thought that windowed mode works so well with this game, I should be hanging more in the interwebs I guess.

Well I am still loosing most of the SLI power (GPU usage on both cards goes from 100% to 50 something) but getting more fps than with Soft Th. It was near 10 fps on similar settings with Soft Th, but in windowed mode I was able to get 50 somethings.

Thanks for the tip. It seems that I could actually build setup with my projector by just buying the touch screen for the helios. Or maybe just buy TM Cougar MFD and use them top of normal monitor.

*Sidenote: I was actually just testing Helios software.

Edited by RpSPT
Made some clarification