Any other way other than PROTX?

Abanamat

I live in Toronto, Canada.

Trying to get Flaming Cliffs.

PROTX is a pain in the ass, is there a more user-friendly way to do this? Pay-pal? Directly? Store nearby? Ebay?

any useful suggestions? I don't wanna have to download it off e-mule. So how can i buy it easily?

Not very happy here.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem and would like an alternative to ProTX as well.

Direct link would be greatly appreciate.

I'm on an internet card and it logs me off every 15 minutes so I don't want to search-huge phone bill at end of month.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

NaturalPoint.com. CD version. Mail.

Job done ;)

I too would like to get Flaming Cliffs on CD. However, it's not listed at the NaturalPoint.com homepage, and I have seen forum references that indicate it han't been available there for some time.

A google search does not find it anywhere else. So does anyone know of any place where the CD is available, or am I condemned to a multi-night download on my dialup connection?

Ed

Just want to give update on PROTX thingie.

I found out the reason I had problem paying via PROTX was because I used 'Visa Debit.' So, I gave up and decided to buy from Natural Point but shipping to Thailand was more than the game! So, I tried PROTX again using someone's Visa and it worked without a hitch.

That's all.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

• 2 weeks later...

We had problems with Maestro Card and Visa Debit

halabit.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Aleksandar - an astronaut. A electricity wave caught me and I got shot trought a wormhole. Now I'm stuck in ETF , full of strange alien life forms. I'm trying to stay alive , HELP ME, I'm just looking for a way home!!!