Online Mustang pilots?

Mike Busutil

Where are all the online multiplayer Mustang pilots? I spent many hours online throughout the week looking to do some formation flying but did not find anyone... Is there a secret server the Mustang guys are going too or is there just not that much interest in the Mustang online?

VTA usually flys on weekends but several people had to work etc. I didn't get a chance to do much flying at all...

VTA does formation flying on weekends and combat missions on Wed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

I've been out of it for about a week because of troubles with the new patch, but I think they've been resolved now. (Yesterday I finally finished setting up my keys and axes; it took me almost exactly five hours, just like the first time.) Now that the server list crash seems to have been taken care of, Peregrine Haunt ought to be public and up daily, or nearly daily.

not finding much,most servers like to pretend they are doing the real thing with only 2 people and dont really welcome new people lol , so if you ever wanna setup a quick room with some stuff to blow up kill each other or to do other cool stuff im game, email me at kibakun135@yahoo we could setup a quick server to jump in and screw around:pilotfly:

not finding much,most servers like to pretend they are doing the real thing with only 2 people and dont really welcome new people lol , so if you ever wanna setup a quick room with some stuff to blow up kill each other or to do other cool stuff im game, email me at kibakun135@yahoo we could setup a quick server to jump in and screw around:pilotfly:

VTA is always happy to have players/new players to DCS series to join us, while we fly and we are williing to help the newer members learn something about the P-51D Mustang...

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Well ok than :D

Let's make a date and make it a big turnout... :joystick:

I will be online all night...tonight..if interested..in getting started..and everyday around the same time frame...5-6pm Eastern time zone...:thumbup:

Wednesday nights are combat nights..we do combat missions...

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...