HELP GAME WONT WORK AFTER UPDATE!

Jordan4

I installed D.C.S world 1.2.1 and opened up the game to start playing. I try a single mission and when its loaded I cannot see the cockpit and none of my controls work. I just see the nose of the plane and theres a big blank whole where the cockpit should be and no controls work! I then try opening up P-51 and it crashes evertime I try to open a mission. I then try SU-25T and everything works fine. I then realized that I had not installed the new A-10 Module or P-51 module for 1.2.1. Great I thought that was the issue and it would be solved so I install the new modules and nothing changes. I figured other people would have the same issue but I havent found anybody suffering the same problem. Does anybody know whats going on? I will try to post screen shots and maybe a track when I have more time.

Here is a screenshot. I could post a track but it wouldnt look any different from the screenshot because I cant take off or do anything at all because no controls work ( I checked controls and all are mapped properly ) So this is clearly some kind of serious glitch that I am absolutley clueless how to resolve. I can change views but thats it. Also whats weird is I tried loading the plane in the mission editor while flying and when the game loads the plane has its gear down and engines shut off. It just rolls around until hitting the ground. When I try to open a mission with the P-51 then I just get a " DCS P-51 is not responding " message and then I click ok and it goes back to the mission end screen. Now when I do a custom mission and pick either the A-10 or P-51 and do not select it as player then the mission opens fine and both planes are being flown by AI flawlessly.

1559023969_1.2.1Glitch.thumb.jpg.f578dc02c8babedcbcbe5e636dfd8ab2.jpg

Edited by Jordan4

Ok this means the A-10 module did not install correctly, reinstall the A-10 module for DCS world, and then go to the windows start menu -> Eagle Dynamics and click repair.

Thank you Nate for your suggestion. Unfortunatley it did not work for me. Any other ideas?