DCS A-10 loads twice

drifter50

hi, did the game run ok before hand or has it just started doing it or this is first time you have loaded game? i am not that technical tbh but i am sure on my old pc i had this issue i think as i remember the double loading screen you mention, i turned some graphics down in options and it was ok then but was still unplayable for me as this game is so hungry my old pc was consumed and spat out by this sim :(

no offence against your pc i am just relating my past prob to this double loading you mention, hope you get fixed. :thumbup:

help for new people like myself http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=90268

What version of DCS World are you running?

What version of DCS A-10C are you running?

What was your install procedure?

Did you run the auto update?

Do you get any error messages?

Can you take screenshots of this process? (PrintScrn)

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I put the DCS WORLD 1.2.1 in first and then run the updater and then install A-10 1.2.1 and when I go to play the A-10 campaign it starts to load then when its loaded halfway it starts to load again then crashes to desktop. is their a 64bit download or not for this game?

In single player options un-tick full screen, see if that works.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ASUS Rampage II Extreme, i7 930@4.2GHz, Water cooled, 6GB G.Skill Trident DDR3 1600, RevoDrive3 X2 240GB, ATI 7970, Antek 1000w, Sony 46", HP TouchScreen, Helios, TIR 5, TM Warthog, CH Rudder Pedals, Win 7 64.

I reinstalled DCS 121 World and ran that and unticked full screen and ran a instant action mission with the same results as I had with A-10 121 installed, reinstalled the game with the download from ED a few times and twice from a download mirror with same results I run the repair icon in the start menu and get a 64 bit error message?

Drifter, did you delete your DCS save games folder under users before you did your reinstall? If not make a back up of it then delete it and do a new install..that should work it did for me..hope it helps..:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Oddly I noticed that I also get TWO splash screens whenever I run the A-10 module. However in my case the game runs correctly in every other respect.

Intel i7-4770k @ 4.4ghz, 32gb ram, GTX 1080ti, Oculus Rift S

Advanced apologies if my post contains typos or missing letters. Many of my posts are typed on a laptop with an old keyboard that has a personality all its own.

The game ran good running DCS120 and A10 120!

What makes you say that? There is no A10 executable to run.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

where did you installed the game, default path?

are you running the game from the startmenu, the desktop icon or the Taskbar? I assume you´re running Win7 in any version, right?

Make sure you run the installs as Admin.

^and check this

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Again, what makes you think you have two things running. You keep saying it but, in order to help, we need to know what is actually going on. Do you have two executable processes running, for DCS, in task manager? My bet is no.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Again, what makes you think you have two things running. You keep saying it but, in order to help, we need to know what is actually going on. Do you have two executable processes running, for DCS, in task manager? My bet is no.

I think he is seeing what I mentioned earlier. For some reason sometimes TWO splash screens for the A-10C module will pop up when loading a mission.

Though in my case when this does happen, everything still works fine.

Intel i7-4770k @ 4.4ghz, 32gb ram, GTX 1080ti, Oculus Rift S

Advanced apologies if my post contains typos or missing letters. Many of my posts are typed on a laptop with an old keyboard that has a personality all its own.