still pulling to the right ? the plane not me.

morgon

hi, sorry to repeat this again but its still happening and even after installing the new dcs world version. its bugging me as i dont understand why it is happening, the plane always pulls to right i play on sim mode but have game avionics and unlimited weapons and fuel as am still learning. i have tried unplugging all controllers so only keyboard and mouse connected to pc so its not a dodgy flight stick, have tried different weapon layouts and still the same.

any ideas what this is that is happening would be good and better still a fix for it lol i have put up with it till now but its bugging me now. i know its gonna be something stupid i have done or missed but il take it on the knuckles :doh:

thanks.

help for new people like myself http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=90268

Thats really odd, as both my friend and myself experienced the same thing last night, but in the SU-25T.

Fixed it by activating level autopilot. Could be connected to your issue.

There was another update today, and that may have fixed it, as I flew before, but didn't have the same issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Shaken, stirred, snap frozen - twice, turned into a snowman and shaken some more.

sorry i should have said it is in flight this happens and has happened on dcs world 1.1 and the new 1.2 now, i wonder if it is wind it just feels like its something more, its pulls to me like you would think it would pull if one side of plane was much heavier than the other maybe, i am just assuming that of course as i have not actually flown a plane with missiles sadly just a kite when i was about 9 which i nearly killed someones dog with but i will check for update and the level auto pilot, cheers

help for new people like myself http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=90268

Another candidate: assymetric drag. Most loadouts aren't symmetric (since there's only one AN/ALQ-131, for example).

Best would be to have a track file where you fly around a bit, especially with neutral controls, so we can see it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

hi, sorry to repeat this again but its still happening and even after installing the new dcs world version. its bugging me as i dont understand why it is happening, the plane always pulls to right i play on sim mode but have game avionics and unlimited weapons and fuel as am still learning. i have tried unplugging all controllers so only keyboard and mouse connected to pc so its not a dodgy flight stick, have tried different weapon layouts and still the same.

any ideas what this is that is happening would be good and better still a fix for it lol i have put up with it till now but its bugging me now. i know its gonna be something stupid i have done or missed but il take it on the knuckles :doh:

thanks.

Have you tried trimming in-flight?

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT