Dual seat?

xcom

Keep in mind, the answer is not relevant since, 'Everything is subject to change!'

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Its been mentioned here somewhere of course their goal is MP 2 seat, the issue is when both Iris and RAZBAM have F-15Es in mp people will run into a few issues unless there is mp similarity between both addons. All the trainers devs are aiming for mp 2 seat, BTW F-15E doesn't need a backseat guy anyway....Subs runs away before a WSO sees this.:D

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Its been mentioned here somewhere of course their goal is MP 2 seat, the issue is when both Iris and RAZBAM have F-15Es in mp people will run into a few issues unless there is mp similarity between both addons. All the trainers devs are aiming for mp 2 seat, BTW F-15E doesn't need a backseat guy anyway....Subs runs away before a WSO sees this.:D

So why do they have them? :lol:

• 7 months later...

You guys act like its Top secret. If your company don't want to answer the questions then why did you release the the info this is a sim not the Pentagon. The questions are out there be a professional and answer them. I don't see what the big deal is, your not getting mobbed by the paparazzi. Your creating an aircraft for a sim the info is already out there about the aircraft itself, quit beating around the bush. If a customer wants to know something about the product being created, it would be in your best interest to keep the customer happy right? unless your in it for the money that is. Now the release date I understand but small details itself pffft. And the other company making the same aircraft you already showed them pics and everything and I doubt they are as far along the project as you are. So like I said earlier, its not top secret.

You guys act like its Top secret. If your company don't want to answer the questions then why did you release the the info this is a sim not the Pentagon. The questions are out there be a professional and answer them. I don't see what the big deal is, your not getting mobbed by the paparazzi. Your creating an aircraft for a sim the info is already out there about the aircraft itself, quit beating around the bush. If a customer wants to know something about the product being created, it would be in your best interest to keep the customer happy right? unless your in it for the money that is. Now the release date I understand but small details itself pffft. And the other company making the same aircraft you already showed them pics and everything and I doubt they are as far along the project as you are. So like I said earlier, its not top secret.

They're probably under a NDA from ED, so they can't talk about it. Not their fault. Why is it a secret? I have no idea. My guess is that, after multiseat in the Huey is released, we'll get some info.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You´re aiming your guns to the wrong people here, dude.

We are quite an open development group, BUT, DCS is not our creation, it´s ED´s and they have their own set of rules..or you don´t play at all.

SO, after having said that, all i can say is, once again, due to the nature of the aircraft, it´s self explanatory..

Best regards

Prowler

If/when you're under an NDA, it actually IS top secret. Or actually, it's probably graded higher than that as well.

Patience, young one. All will be revealed in due time.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Prowler I didn't mean it like that I'm happy to see third party Devs being allowed in this sim. We all appreciate the information you have given us. I know that if you break the NDA, ED will put an end to the contract at the worst and we all don't want that. I apologize for lashing out towards you guys, I did not know that ED has all the 3rd party Dev's by the balls like that. It just tics me off to have a company with grown men to hold secrets from their customers. I have patients and allot of it. The longer the better that way we receive a good and finished product. Well keep up the work and once again, I apologize.

• ED Team

I cant imagine that ED would want 3rd Party Devs promising something that is not yet possible in sim yet, once we see an example of working multi-seat aircraft (hopefully with the Huey) then maybe they will be able to discuss these things, but to be honest getting snotty about it really isnt going to be rewarded with new information...

I am sure its less about secrets (which is it really a secret that they want to have this as a working option?) and more about making it work before making promises... show some of that patience you claim to have ;) Or did you really mean patients and you are a doctor needing to get back to work ;)

Prowler I didn't mean it like that I'm happy to see third party Devs being allowed in this sim. We all appreciate the information you have given us. I know that if you break the NDA, ED will put an end to the contract at the worst and we all don't want that. I apologize for lashing out towards you guys, I did not know that ED has all the 3rd party Dev's by the balls like that. It just tics me off to have a company with grown men to hold secrets from their customers. I have patients and allot of it. The longer the better that way we receive a good and finished product. Well keep up the work and once again, I apologize.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png