Dual seat?

xcom

• ED Team

What answers do you need beyond what we already have? They are working on multiple seats for Huey. If they can do it I am sure other devs will be able to as well...

Ya my spelling is a bit off but the point was made so that's all that matters. I could care less about the duel seat, I was just trying to stand up for the rest of us simmers that would like to have answers.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Prowler I didn't mean it like that I'm happy to see third party Devs being allowed in this sim. We all appreciate the information you have given us. I know that if you break the NDA, ED will put an end to the contract at the worst and we all don't want that. I apologize for lashing out towards you guys, I did not know that ED has all the 3rd party Dev's by the balls like that. It just tics me off to have a company with grown men to hold secrets from their customers. I have patients and allot of it. The longer the better that way we receive a good and finished product. Well keep up the work and once again, I apologize.

The other thing to keep in mind is that folks on this forum have a tendency to get their undies in a bunch if things don't go like they want them to... (Present thread is a prime example) If I had anything at all to do with the development of any aspect of these simulations I would definitely hold my tongue before committing to ANYTHING until I was absolutely certain it was a GO... Otherwise a multipage flame-fest ensues... Leave these guys alone and let them work on the projects and they will reveal what they can when they can..

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

I will also mention the statement that was made TWICE... "SO, after having said that, all i can say is, once again, due to the nature of the aircraft, it´s self explanatory.."

This would lead me to believe that since this is a dual seat version of the arcraft that dual seats are intended in the sim..

My GUESS is that one 3rd party dev came up with dual seat code and ED wants everyone to use it regardless of which 3rd part dev is crafting planes. This means they will need to do some negotiating with DCS and all devs so that the originator gets "royalties" for lack of a better term.. How ED and the devs decide who pays what and to whom will definitely take some time to work out.. Hence the delay on information...

REMEMBER THAT THE ABOVEMENTIONED STATEMENTS ARE MY OWN AND I HAVE ZERO ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION BEYOD THIS THREAD AND AM SIMPLY PROVIDING A GUESS AS TO WHY THE LACK OF INFO. THIS IS ONLY A THEORY. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

, all i can say is, once again, due to the nature of the aircraft, it´s self explanatory..

Best regards

Prowler

In a while from now i hope i see you ingame and ill yell "PROWLER look back !" then youll see my shiny helmet sitting behind your ass :)

g8PjVMw.png

• 4 months later...
You´re aiming your guns to the wrong people here, dude.

We are quite an open development group, BUT, DCS is not our creation, it´s ED´s and they have their own set of rules..or you don´t play at all.

SO, after having said that, all i can say is, once again, due to the nature of the aircraft, it´s self explanatory..

Best regards

Prowler

How much is the NDA violation ?

We can start kickstarter :lol:

• Like 1