Locked cockpit view

morgon

Not sure what I have done but when in cockpit view I can't move view around only snap shot views work but I'm locked facing forward, when I try looking around camera acts like its locked as shakes slightly but no actual movement what so ever ?

Thanks

Just noticed cant alt tab out of screen either if that means anything as can normally do that to.

Edited by morgon

help for new people like myself http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=90268

• 7 months later...
Not sure what I have done but when in cockpit view I can't move view around only snap shot views work but I'm locked facing forward, when I try looking around camera acts like its locked as shakes slightly but no actual movement what so ever ?

Thanks

Just noticed cant alt tab out of screen either if that means anything as can normally do that to.

Morgon, did you ever find a solution to this? I've got exactly the same problem, and it makes tweaking snap views difficult. Argasyuc describes the same problem here http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1667310&postcount=8

I have the same problem. I get the problem at random. I get the view locked forward and a little upwards. I suspect it's a conflict involving the Saitek programming software, but not sure. I can't Alt-Tab and exit to menu when this happen. I will try continue troubleshooting later today..

Hi all, I had the same problem when I was trying to use FaceTrackNoIR. It seems that the heatdtracker.dll gets stuck and won't reset back to normal (or disappear) when you don't use the tracking program. This caused the locking of the view in the cockpit.

If you haven't solved the problem yet, try renaming your headtracker.dll file to something useless like headtracker.dll.old (do this so you keep it as a backup) and run the sim, it worked fine for me.

The headtracker.dll is in: :\DCS World\bin\Headtracker

Hope it works!