Announcing my next project

Hi guys!

It's me again. I have finished the hunter but have decided not to release it to the public as it is for private use. Now I am mainly here today to announce my next project for Flaming Cliffs 2. This mod will be a private mod, but it will be awesome! I am currently working on an L-39C Albatros and getting it into LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2 and maybe DCS. The mod will be private but will be given to people who I trust, like the VRA or something like that. Some previews will be posted shortly of the L-39C in game and a livestream will be up soon so you can watch me develop this mod.

Thanks,

Spencer 'Crash' Lever

• Like 3

Question: why announce it if you are not releasing it publicly?

As I said I will be releasing it to people who I know and I trust and not to people who will disrespect it so that is why it won't be public. But in the near future I may release it but it will have some features taken off. And it will have no cockpit in the public version.

This mod will be a private mod, but it will be awesome!

But in the near future I may release it but it will have some features taken off. And it will have no cockpit in the public version.

Why not ask/tell those people you "trust" rather than piss-off a bunch of people with this type of post?

This seems to serve no purpose other than to pad your ego.

:badmood:

• Like 1

Why not ask/tell those people you "trust" rather than piss-off a bunch of people with this type of post?

This seems to serve no purpose other than to pad your ego.

:badmood:

Errm... excuse me but this is my mod and not yours and please do not create an argument and do not swear on any of my forum threads/posts please!

• Like 1

Errm... excuse me but this is my mod and not yours and please do not create an argument and do not swear on any of my forum threads/posts please!

1. You're posting in a public place and face the consequences that come with that. Deal with it or don't post.

2. "piss" occurs almost 360 times in these forums and is not considered a swear word in the "pissed-off" context. You are also not a mod so either flag it or...:music_whistling:

3. PM me if you want to continue this else I'm done...

Spencer, check your PM.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

1. You're posting in a public place and face the consequences that come with that. Deal with it or don't post.

2. "piss" occurs almost 360 times in these forums and is not considered a swear word in the "pissed-off" context. You are also not a mod so either flag it or...:music_whistling:

3. PM me if you want to continue this else I'm done...

I said NO ARGUING ON MY POSTS! Thank You!

I have made a quick render of the L-39 in 3ds max and it is a work in progress and does not represent the final product!

:doh:

35coimv.jpg

That's part of the Patriots' smoke system plumbing...

Some previews will be posted shortly of the L-39C in game and a livestream will be up soon so you can watch me develop this mod.

A livestream of what...someone using 3DS Max or writing code? :doh:

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

So yeah, first he "announces" that he's making this really cool plane and then says we can't have it, but later he says he "may" release a downgraded version to the public, which he should have stated in his first post.

However, this is what really gets me:

do not swear on any of my forum threads/posts please!

Damn you...

:megalol:

For the record, I am not the kind of person that would disrespect your hard work in any way. This post was meant to be in good humor, not as an insult.

From the shadows of war's past a demon of the air rises from the grave.

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"

Me developing the plane and testing it etc.

That will be something to see, if you completely redid your last project in less than two months after 'wiping' your old PC and got all the gauges coded in the past few weeks.

Guys, I need some really good dcs/lockon developers to help me with this mod so that I can get the mod coded etc and so that I can get the cockpit workign properly as I am tired of a hunter cockpit with no working gauges.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I said NO ARGUING ON MY POSTS! Thank You!

I have no idea either who you are or who you think you are, but I'm pretty sure you can't tell us what to post. And yes, this is me arguing.

• Like 1

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

I thought Ells and the team were happy with their Hawk for DCS anyway, can't see why they would be interested in this.

Well , if its your mod and you wish to keep it private , thats understandable , dont write about it in a public forum . As said before , it just pissis people .

Email your trusted friends privatly if you would be so kind !!!

Edited by badger66
  • Like 1