Open Tickets # 16578, #16571 and #16532

spn

Hello,

Could someone look at open tickets #16578, #16571 and #16732 and get this matter resolved please! All the information you need, Serial numbers, Hardware Code, etc. are in the open tickets.

Thanks you for your assistance!

Edited by spn
Corrected serial number

hi,

Ticket 16571 I cannot help with, are you sure that the serial number is correct?

Regarding ticket 16578, as you correctly recalled in the other thread, there was a database merger a couple years ago where accounts that were not entirely identical could not be merged. If you cannot find the serial number it is most likely in the other account, which should then be reachable through adding the number "1" to your login on the digitalcombatsimulator.com site. You should then be able to see it at either the download screen, or the payments section, or both.

Ticket 16532 I don't quite understand where the problem lies. You cannot deactivate after already performing hardware changes/reinstall and in this case should activate normally. Deactivation should occur before making large changes to your system or performing operating system reinstalls. If this is not performend you should do a normal activation afterwards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

hi,

Ticket 16571 I cannot help with, are you sure that the serial number is correct?

Regarding ticket 16578, as you correctly recalled in the other thread, there was a database merger a couple years ago where accounts that were not entirely identical could not be merged. If you cannot find the serial number it is most likely in the other account, which should then be reachable through adding the number "1" to your login on the digitalcombatsimulator.com site. You should then be able to see it at either the download screen, or the payments section, or both.

Ticket 16532 I don't quite understand where the problem lies. You cannot deactivate after already performing hardware changes/reinstall and in this case should activate normally. Deactivation should occur before making large changes to your system or performing operating system reinstalls. If this is not performend you should do a normal activation afterwards.

All of my serial numbers are listed in Ticket #16732. You should be able to verify the serial number for the A-10C Warthog product and link it back up with all of the other products I have previously purchased. Not having the A-10C Warthog product linked to my other products is what is causing the issues I am having.

I have a copy of the purchase information for the A-10C Warthog product should you need a copy sent to you. The transaction number is - TXNUZATE9ZIYCLAM1P - DATED 10-23-10. I did find a typo in ticket 16732 for the A-10C Warthog serial number. I closed ticket 16732 and opened another ticket with the corrected serial number in it.

Thank You!

Edited by spn
ADDED ADDITIONAL INFO

hi,

Since I had multiple tickets open concerning the same basic issues. I deleted the previous tickets and combined them into 1 ticket. This ticket has all of the information you should need to get the problems with my account resolved.

The new combined ticket numbers is #16860.

I would apprciate you help. Thank you!

The "Invalid Serial Number" on the multiplayer server does not mean the serial number itself is incorrect, it means it is invalid for you. A bit unclear message, sorry about that, but it most likely indicates that said serial number is, as far as the Master Server knows, belonging to some other account. Perhaps the additional, extra, account you found?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

The "Invalid Serial Number" on the multiplayer server does not mean the serial number itself is incorrect, it means it is invalid for you. A bit unclear message, sorry about that, but it most likely indicates that said serial number is, as far as the Master Server knows, belonging to some other account. Perhaps the additional, extra, account you found?

Maybe we're close to solving this.

When I logged onto the "spnn" signon I found the other day, I checked under the 'PAYMENTS" and it didn't show any purchased items in that area. I never checked for another account because I didn't know it was there.

Please make sure to check the unlink page. Also, as mentioned in the support ticket, there is an spn1 account as well!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Please make sure to check the unlink page. Also, as mentioned in the support ticket, there is an spn1 account as well!

I have tryed the "UNBIND" process already and it doesn't make any differance. Also they are aware of the spn1. I also cannot sign onto spn1. Probably a password issue.

Edited by spn
Can't sign onto spn1