Future DCS title?

Have ED ever considered to ask the British authorities if they could release information on the now retired Harrier GR#.

Imagine a sim of DCS quality on this aircraft[edited]

Edited by sobek
profanity

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

This probably belongs in the DCS section, not in the Lock On section, but multiple third party developers have already stated intentions to work on various harrier models. I would not expect anything too soon, but certainly at some point down the road.

Links you may find interesting:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=93794

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1477429&postcount=29

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have ED ever considered to ask the British authorities if they could release information on the now retired Harrier GR#.

Imagine a sim of DCS quality on this aircraft[edited]

I very much doubt the MoD would say yes.

Half the stuff for the Jag is still secret...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Thought the Jag had also been announced. :)

Granted its gonna take quite a few years to get all the aircraft announced, but what a ride its gonna be. I agree with the op though, a harrier at DCS complexity would be stunning. Fingers crossed that is just what Razbam has planned for us.

Sadly I'm not sure how open the mod would be towards Ed, as I believe quite a few of these stunning aircraft were sent over to the USMC.

Although there are quite a few now in private collections, I even stumbled across one at a small museum the other day. So maybe they are the better ones to Approach.

Can't wait to see this aircraft flying with RAF markings again after they were so criminally retired. ( But that's a different thread altogether. )

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Currently sat 20 miles south of Coltishall. The home of the Jaguar. Such a pity I can't here anything around here anymore, although I did have 2 x Typhoons doing ACM above our head when I walked outside yesterday, which was cool.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: