Adding a controler

Hey Guys, I have a Fang by Z board and it does not show up with the rest of my controllers IE TM MFCD's,Stick,mouse in the controller options menu any way to add it? :helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Hey Guys, I have a Fang by Z board and it does not show up with the rest of my controllers IE TM MFCD's,Stick,mouse in the controller options menu any way to add it? :helpsmilie:

I have never used one but I suspect that is normal. I have a Logitech G13 and the only reason it shows up is because it has a joystick. All you have is a programable keyboard which means that it must be programmed with the functions you want each button to perform.

It should have software for that purpose.

EDIT: Software can be dled from here and the manual is attached, just in case you did not have this stuff for some reason.

ZGP1000_UG1.0_EN.pdf

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yeah, thats what i figured I would have to do..:censored:Murphys Law Wish that SOB would move to somebody's Elsa garage..lol :megalol: Thx CIC for the link.:thumbup:

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Yeah, thats what i figured I would have to do..:censored:Murphys Law Wish that SOB would move to somebody's Elsa garage..lol :megalol: Thx CIC for the link.:thumbup:

I did not read much of the manual but if it is anything like the G13 then it really is easy and can be quite handy. I have G13 profiles for the A-10 and P-51 and they are quite useful for all those multi-key controls that don't fit on the stick and throttle.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

AMEN to that:thumbup: My plan is to use it as the UFC/CDU controller. I use my N52te(it shows up in options.it has a joystick as well) for extra buttons and switches. I'll sit dwn and give that a read. your rt its not that hard just would be EZ'er in Sim..lol:megalol:I's funny i need two USB hubs to run all the stuff in pit..:joystick::D

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

I actually could not tell you how many USB hubs I own. I even have one attached to the side of a coffee table in my den (for laptop hookups). :P

Hey Cic,Would you have any idea how to find the commands that don't have a key binding on the UFC?I can get the Num pad 0-9 and the master C as well as the enter button.I can't find the func,hack,ltr,alt or any of the rocker switches?

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

Take a look at the default A-10C keyboard commands file. All of the UFC commands are there but most are unassigned. You can also see them in the sim on the OPTIONS/CONTROLS tab. Should be able to assign them there. There are over 800 commands all told, most not assigned to any key sequence. Once you assign key sequences, you should be able to map other controllers that don't register in DCS World.

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Hey Cic,Would you have any idea how to find the commands that don't have a key binding on the UFC?I can get the Num pad 0-9 and the master C as well as the enter button.I can't find the func,hack,ltr,alt or any of the rocker switches?

The UFC should have it's own section under Controls, use the pulldown that defaults to 'All' near the top left.

Yeah that was my 1st stop.lol OK np i'll keep look'n..:thumbup:It looks like there are a few missing from the list.there must be in pit comands i guess..lol

Edited by slowhand

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5