SU25T Land parachute

marcoacv

Hi ED and all.

Today me and a friend was flying in a mp mission, when me and my friend both land at Majkop we make a full refuel and rearm, everything is ok. We take off, airborne and we fly in a close formation and my friend scream for me, i was without parachute. Ok ED when i slow down my speed and i look the friend 25t and its has a parachute cap open too.

Check for a possible parachute cap keep open after refuel and rearm.

Yes the chute is being replaced with new one.

At least it was in older versions of the game. I am not sure about new ones, they are being released so frequently like for Alpha product...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hi ED and all.

Today me and a friend was flying in a mp mission, when me and my friend both land at Majkop we make a full refuel and rearm, everything is ok. We take off, airborne and we fly in a close formation and my friend scream for me, i was without parachute. Ok ED when i slow down my speed and i look the friend 25t and its has a parachute cap open too.

Check for a possible parachute cap keep open after refuel and rearm.

And that's why you do a walk around before taxi.

Maybe you didn't wait long enough after re-fuel/arm..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

And that's why you do a walk around before taxi.

Maybe you didn't wait long enough after re-fuel/arm..

I'll go with this explanation too. I've had it repacked in 1.2.0. Just wait longer.

I can't remember whether it was refuel, re-arm or repair. So just do all of them and speed the time up, use F2 to do a walkround.

• 2 months later...

happens at random for me sometimes it doesnt happen at all aswell,ive practiced landing with max takeoff weight so i dont have to use the chute unless i cant recover.

You want to stick the landing (touch down in the dark skidmarks)

heres my

landing speeds 270km(lowest) - (highest)310km.

Abort(take-off) if your halfway down the runway and your at 160km

Personally i throttle back to idle at 100meters and hit the speed brakes aswell and while i am Brakeing on the runway i pull the stick back to make sure i dont Blow the Front Tire, hope this helps!