World Vs FC3

Yes but everyone seem to imagine that the 1.2.2 will be a huge change from the 1.2.1, maybe the 1.2.2 will be just a SMALL bug correction and the biggest part for make 1.2.1 compatible with FC3 and also with the future UH-1H Huey, like we have already several update done by the autoupdater the 1.2.2 will maybe be a small update, its just a number, that don't mean that it will be a huge update of 1 Go, just a compatibility for huge new feature who will turn the 1.2.1 into 1.2.2, for sure its only speculation but i'm sure that 1.2.2 its the official version compatible with FC3 and final version of CA

And nice for this one, but Ricardo HD cockpit for which aircraft ?

Ricardo HD cockpit will be integrated by ED for FC3. It is one of the reason of the delay.

The Ricardo HD cockpit for the KA-50 its one of the addon i have try to installing but who don't work cause of the new mods logic and i have find nowhere how to installing mods (and like if the answer where in the forum the topic i have created for ask a clear answer was simply moved)...

I hope more nice mods will be integrated into DCS World (but ED, please think about people unlike me who have a small computer rig and who need lighter cockpit)

will it show up in our GUI / main menu as a Single Module for "Flaming Cliffs 3" or Separate Modules for each plane installed with FC3.

And like cichlidfan and Nate--IRL-- its an single module who contain several aircraft, that why i compare it with CA, its like CA but rather than ground vehicle it add new aircraft, and, i hope maybe a new one that ED keep secret for the surprise but i don't think so...

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

Speaking of FC3 and the requirement that Lock On has to be installed...Just where will Lock On be located (installed) in the scheme of things... I am a little slow on this one

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Speaking of FC3 and the requirement that Lock On has to be installed...Just where will Lock On be located (installed) in the scheme of things... I am a little slow on this one

Anywhere you like. The default path is probably something like .\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\LockOn.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

As above, it only needs to be installed on that computer. Does not matter where. (With only one exception: it is a separate program, so dont put lomac inside the DCS folder.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 4 weeks later...

about names priorities and marketing ...

i purchased LOMAC. BS1 and FC2. (which are compatible online).

okay now we got the DCS World which is the new base and makes "modules" interact which is all good just...

what will be the big motivation to buy FC3 ? SU-25T is already available for free and correct me when im wrong the FC3 will also feature the basic flight model for the F15C, Mig-29 etc.

Im looking forward to purchase the Combined Arms and the BS2 upgrade since i think its an awesome simulation and very well worth the money.

Will make an awesome Tank vs Tankkiller Simulation :D

I just had wished DCS World would have started with :

Focus on Combined Arms, then adding the BS2 and A-10 (which were done already) and then adding Mig-29/F15C with advanced flight model and drop the FC3 name. dont get me wrong the P-51D Mustang im sure is very awesome just ya ... maybe after finally having a FIGHTER JET WITH ADVANCED FLIGHT MODEL/Avionics...

And nice for this one, but Ricardo HD cockpit for which aircraft ?

For FC3.

Nate

Never heard of it :smartass:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

ED is still playing with 1.2.2 -->

if FC3 will release before or after 1.2.2. ... only ED will know this, so lets wait and let us be happy for every new we can get.... :thumbup:

Check them......(from SimHQ)

air_540a_001.jpg

1.2.3 test version with FC3 and UH-1H (October 16, 2012)...... Now ED will be 1.2.4+ test version or more forwarding on develop (unkonow features :thumbup:).