radar on 2nd monitor

Hi guys i'm running 5 monitors, 3 19" with TH2GO for main display and 2 monitors for my panal using helios, Ive managed to get the 2 mfd's onto my panel monitors but helios allows you to place a radar bezel onto the panel monitors which ive done but im stuck as to how to place the radar onto the panel monitors like how ive done with the MFD's.............any help much appreciated, Ive been unable to find any info online on how to do it. I would also like to move a few other things like the CDU etc

Cheers

Ian

I don't think you can, but I could be wrong. Normally people are pretty quick to answer things like this if it can be done.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Smart,Go here and then do the math as to where you want to put the rwr..hope that helps:thumbup: http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/208103/

PS if it does what you need Rep peteP!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol: