Re-connect to tanker

Peter22

Are you guys sure that re-connect to the tanker is working properly?...I can relative easy connect as long I situate myself within the parameter of speed altitude and wing level ...getting fuel ok until I disconnect for whatever reason...there is no way I can get back to re-connect...no matter what I do, corrections ,keeping the plane stable and having the tanker boom kissing my jet nose it will NOT re-connect...yes I am following the radio tanker orders to refuel...No way...doesn’t work...Once I restart the mission guess what..!piece of cake!...I connect very easy.....So looks that once we open the mission the first try works..After that, just forget it….I will like to know anybody else going through the same experience..music_whistling.gif

Thanks

Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Are you hitting the NWS/AR Disconnect switch on the stick after you disconnet? If not, there is you answer.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

You have to press insert to be able to connect again. Not sure what it's called but the little display that says "READY" when you open the hatch will go to "DISCONNECT" if you disconnect. Pressing insert will make it go back to READY and you should be fine

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have to press insert to be able to connect again. Not sure what it's called but the little display that says "READY" when you open the hatch will go to "DISCONNECT" if you disconnect. Pressing insert will make it go back to READY and you should be fine

ahhhhh I will try that out today.....:thumbup:

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Are you hitting the NWS/AR Disconnect switch on the stick after you disconnet? If not, there is you answer.

Ill try that...thanks :thumbup:

Like the others said, just hit the NWS switch right after you disconnect. That was killing me for a while as well. If the indicator to the right of the HUD doesn't say READY, it won't connect.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My rig: i7 3770K oc'd to 4.7 GHz | Asus Maximus 5 Extreme mobo | 4 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 | 2 x EVGA GTX 680 in SLI | Asus Xonar Phoebus audio card | OCZ Vertex 4 512 GB SSD

My peripherals: Dell U3011 30" at 2560x1600 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD 558 | Razer Black Widow | Razer Imperator

yeap that was it...now I am just good to go..thanks :thumbup: