Missing JTAC When Joining later in running mission?

Isegrim

Today we did a little Test.

4x A-10C

4X JTAC

Scene 1:

1.Mission Start and Paused

2.Client 1 gets into his A10 and all JTACS respond to him (mission is unpaused now)

3. Client 2 / 3 and 4 joining the running server 1 minute after it has been unpaused >>>>>>> No JTAC in Comm menu.

Scene 2:

1.Mission Start and Paused

2.All 4 Clients are in Lobby from the missions beginning (after loading the mission)

3. All 4 Clients joining their A10 nearly the same time and all got their JTAC in Comm menu.

What i Think is

The JTACs Dont work if you Join a Server later after the mission has been Started and runs 1 sec.+:mad:

So only the first Clients which are on the server from missions begining get's JTACs

Can Somebody reproduce this Proplem?

THX

ISE

Edited by Isegrim

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

yeah I have noticed something in multi player.

If there is a mission where JTAC becomes available later in the mission and you have to quite and rejoin you will not be able to get the jtac on the radio menu.

Maybe the mission creators need to redesign the triggers to reassign the JTAC every 1-5 mins when he is active.

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, because I had the problem where my mate that wasn't hosting the server didn't have JTAC radio menu. For some arcane reason adding a waypoint to the JTAC seemed to fix it.

But then again it could just be that I waited to unpause till he was in his aircraft the second time around. Easy to get superstitious with the current state of things.

Does you JTAC answer when it is not the host who contact the JTAC ?

Does you JTAC answer when it is not the host who contact the JTAC ?

Our squadron has a problem. This has been seen on several missions.

When we use JTAC in multiplayer:

- When the client tries to contact JTAC, it doesn't work. JTAC doesn't answer

- When the host try to contact JTAC, it works perfectly well

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98105

mission there