Missions Editor Running Slow

Rykane

Hey guys, ever since the 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 patches my mission editor seems to be running slowly/lagging. I drag the view and it seems to take around 5 seconds to respond. The same thing happens with anything else, e.g. zooming, placing objects. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.

Sorry can't help you much here as my version is running fine. In fact I'd say its quicker than 1.2.0.

Maybe try installing just DCSW to a different drive and running the ME to see if its an installation problem.

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

Check C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS\Logs for a file called "me.log". If there are any errors occurring they would appear in that file.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Bump...along the same lines, editing the Keyboard & Joystick Controls is also very laggy. Just selecting the Controls tab takes awhile to bring it up. Not sure if it's related to the ME lag or not. Anyone else have similar experiences?

have the same problem,

just got an other pc I7 3930K 16GB ram gtx680 win 7 64bit and have these problems now,

i do not have those problems on my old computer 4 core 2.8 8GB ram win 7 64bit, even starting up dcs is faster on old computer. :helpsmilie: