Cannot Log-In Cannot Register Cannot get email with password cannot purchase

jjetmec

Hello:

I am a registered member and customer of DCS. Recently I went to purchase P-51 but could not bc could not sign-in, used all known password combos ever used. Then requested email using link which always reports it is sent, , but no email with reminder ever sent over past two days, checked spam folder also. Tried to register again, but cannot bc it says Im already registered. Tried to use support link but cannot b/c it asks me to log-in, which I cannot. Tried to change settings on IE, delete cookies, and most other recommendations with no luck. Can someone help please b/c really want to add onto my DCS software and A-10 with new P-51..want to spend money so please let me. Thanx jjetmec (paul):pilotfly:

Hello:

I am a registered member and customer of DCS. Recently I went to purchase P-51 but could not bc could not sign-in, used all known password combos ever used. Then requested email using link which always reports it is sent, , but no email with reminder ever sent over past two days, checked spam folder also. Tried to register again, but cannot bc it says Im already registered. Tried to use support link but cannot b/c it asks me to log-in, which I cannot. Tried to change settings on IE, delete cookies, and most other recommendations with no luck. Can someone help please b/c really want to add onto my DCS software and A-10 with new P-51..want to spend money so please let me. Thanx jjetmec (paul):pilotfly:

Try logging in with a different browser. Corrupted cookies can cause you to not be able to log in.

Thank You but No Joy

Yes had tried that already, as well as, I cannot even get email sent to me using request form, which does not allow sign-in, and posts email sent to my email? Ohh Boy...struggled with a lot of issues over the years when it comes to sims, and such..but never went without being able to log in, or even purchase a product. May just open a whole new email account with different everything. Thanx again..jjetmec

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem- but I allready bought the game some months ago via steam.

No I want to play mulitplayer - which I actually did 1-2 times back then - but can not log in in the game nor on the webside.

When I type in my email adress to recover password I get this "Control string and your registration information has just been sent to your E-mail address. Please wait for the email. Note that the check word is re-generated on each request." but not email.

Tried it several times, with several browsers.

Plesae help me, as I want to go online :)