Seat Height Adjustment

RedRain

I do not believe that the control exists for Black Shark. I know it exists for the A-10 but after looking through the control list for the Ka-50, I did not see one.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Or a phone book. ;)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

well, I tried the pillow, and then the book, and then both the pillow and the book, I then inverted both the book and the pillow, but to still no avail lol. Razors suggestion works conventionally, but not suitable for my Eyefinity/Tir configuration. Perhaps I should post in DCS wish list ?

Thanks for the reply's.

This is worth a shot...

Use Razor's suggestion and move the view to where you want, then tap RAlt+NUM_0 then tap F1 and it should save it as the default viewing angle for the F1 view. It may or may not stick though, give it a try.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

This is worth a shot...

Use Razor's suggestion and move the view to where you want, then tap RAlt+NUM_0 then tap F1 and it should save it as the default viewing angle for the F1 view. It may or may not stick though, give it a try.

The above methods work with BS 1.0.1. Razor's suggestion adjusts head height. But, it's not sticky.

These are very useful settings. Where did you boys get this info?

Do a forum search on how to use snapviews.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit