Patch 1.1.1.0

Motorpsyhco

I am sorry that I am bring this up and has been questioned before, but I am a little confuse and perplex, because I've been reading the threads and saw some info on installing and upgrading patches, but I just don't understand how to do it. For example:

I went to DCS home page and found the latest patch which is A-10C_patch_en_1.1.1.1-1.bin which is 1.78gb and then there is another patch A-10C_patch_en_1.1.1.1.exe which that is 1.27mb. After I downloaded both the 1.78gb and the 1.27mb files then put them in a folder, I ran the one that is the 1.27mb .exe filed. After it went through all the opening of the program to install it, it error out and then told me that it could not find the A-10C_patch_en_1.1.1.1-1.bin file. After reading the info on how to run this patch:

"INSTALLATION Procedures:

Double-click to A-10C_patch_en_1.1.1.1.exe file to start the installer.

It is recommended to turn off anti-virus and security software because they can slow the installation process considerably.

If you have problems after installing the patch (like slow frame rate or crashes), please do a full re-installation. To do so:

1. Uninstall A-10C

2. For Windows 7 users, look in your /Users/(name)/Saved Games/ and delete the DCS Warthog folder.

3. Reboot

4. Defrag the drive that A-10C will be installed to

5. Install 1.1.1.1 full version

6. Reboot"

Now, is this patched the full version?

Do I run this on top of the 1.1.1.09 version?

Do I need to uninstall the 1.1.1.09 version which is my original CD of the A-10C game?

Do you see where I am coming from? I guess I don't understand it.

I am a little concern because I didn't want to uninstall the A-10C game 1.1.1.09 version) and risk lowering my number of reinstallation my A-10C game. I already had to reinstall it once and I have 9 attempts left. .

Could anybody help me on this?

Thanks,

Motorpsyhco

You will not lose any activations by uninstalling your old version.

DCS products are now modules of DCS World. DCS World is free, there is no activation associated with it.

DCS World download here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?ProductId=21&end_pos=137&scr=product&lang=en

The A-10 module to go with it is here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=8&end_pos=136&lang=en

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: