Some things I will like to know to do. Will apreciatte expert help.

Stratos

I'm learning now how the Mission Editor works, but will apreciatte some help doing some things I can't figure by myself.

1- How can I make a AI helicopter/plane loops between two waypoints?

2- How that same helicopter/plane of before, continue with his waypoints once a trigger condition is met?

3- Make a ground group "2" appear once group "1" is destroyed?

4- Make that group "2" appear in a random location?

thats it at the moment, hope a expert can help.

Thanks!!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

I'm learning now how the Mission Editor works, but will apreciatte some help doing some things I can't figure by myself.

1- How can I make a AI helicopter/plane loops between two waypoints?

2- How that same helicopter/plane of before, continue with his waypoints once a trigger condition is met?

3- Make a ground group "2" appear once group "1" is destroyed?

4- Make that group "2" appear in a random location?

thats it at the moment, hope a expert can help.

Thanks!!

1- Use a "switch waypoint" waypoint action on the last waypoint in the loop to make them go back to the first waypoint in the loop. Alternatively, use the "Switch Waypoint" triggered action. I think it's under Commands-> Switch Waypoint. When you want this action to occur, you run it with the AI TASK trigger action.

2- Tell them to orbit at the waypoint you want them to hold at with a orbit waypoint action. Set a stop condition on the orbit waypoint action of either a flag going true ("IS USER") or a Lua condition (return <lua condition>). Now, when you want them to continue with their waypoints, you just set the flag equal to true or make the Lua condition not nil or false.

3- Start a group unactivated at mission start. When you want them to appear, use the group activate trigger action

4- not possible

Please study the GUI manual, it covers all of this and more.

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Another, possibly easier, option for number 1 is to use Race track orbit.

Race track orbit will make the aircraft orbit in a race track pattern between two waypoints.

The GUI manual will explain it further.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4