Advanced radio mode

Auroraw

So today I decided i'd have some practice with the easy comm mode off. But with easy communications off i cant open my radio menu. What is the key for this? I already tried / and ralt/

i7 2600K - GTX 590 - Z68Extreme4 - 8gb Gskill 1600 - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek Combat Pedals - TrackIR5

So today I decided i'd have some practice with the easy comm mode off. But with easy communications off i cant open my radio menu. What is the key for this? I already tried / and ralt/

You´re from netherlands, right? Try the # key and make sure the radio is turned on as well as the proper frequencies were set. If you dont know which radio switches you need to turn, get my start up tutorial from my signature, you´ll find the step and it´s description in there.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I can't see your tutorial for BS, only for A-10.

When I press \ while standing on the runway the communications menu comes up as it should and I can talk to the tower and after switching frequencies also give orders to my wingmen. Though when I take off I can no longer open the communications menu. Is there a different key I need to press or is it a bug?

i7 2600K - GTX 590 - Z68Extreme4 - 8gb Gskill 1600 - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek Combat Pedals - TrackIR5

I can't see your tutorial for BS, only for A-10.

When I press \ while standing on the runway the communications menu comes up as it should and I can talk to the tower and after switching frequencies also give orders to my wingmen. Though when I take off I can no longer open the communications menu. Is there a different key I need to press or is it a bug?

Sorry, my mistake...havent noticed that I was reading in the BS Forums :doh:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective