Su-25 Repair Question

Razor5-1

Hi, I manage to get the ground crew to acknowledge the repair call, they say copy. But the damage never seems to get repaired. I don't get a timer in the corner of the screen like the other aircraft either. Has anybody managed to repair the Su-25 from battle damage?

Does that mean I have to get damaged to find out....:)

Bear in mind that shot down/destroyed is completely different from damaged...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Also the airbase needs to be friendly to do that. IIRC you need to have at least one friendly vehicle inside the airbase for repair to happen. But I'm not 100% about that.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

If the Airbase is not friendly.. you will get the 'copy' response.

If you hear 'copy' but nothing happens i'm pretty sure it means it is a bug.

(if the airfield is not friendly there is no ground crew to talk to.. so no one to say 'copy' )

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

I have found (need someone else to verify this) that if you right click any of the airfield buildings in the mission editor you'll get options to designate Blue or Red. Once you do this, you can see the airfield name label change from black to blue or red. I think that's all you need to do to make the airfield friendly from a coalition standpoint. After that I don't know if you still need vehicles on the field to enable ATC and Ground crew services. I can try to verify this later after work if someone doesn't get to it sooner.

Yes you can designate airfield to be Red or Blue in mission editor. From what i know- you don't need any vehicles on the field to get repairs at least for A10.

I've tested repair command and with A10 you need to have your engines off. If they are running you will get "copy" from ground crew but nothing will happen.

Maybe they only repair the aircraft you paid for :D

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down