Steam Version

RenegadeAlias

Hey everyone,

I have the steam version of the A-10C warthog (just got it on sale today). I was wondering, if i wanted to play other DCS modules, would i be required to install another copy of the DCS aside from the one that steam puts on my PC?

2ndly, If i wanted to buy flaming cliffs 3 do i have to buy flaming cliff's 2 (or lockon) in order to play it?

your help is appreciated,

-RA

Hey everyone,

I have the steam version of the A-10C warthog (just got it on sale today). I was wondering, if i wanted to play other DCS modules, would i be required to install another copy of the DCS aside from the one that steam puts on my PC?

2ndly, If i wanted to buy flaming cliffs 3 do i have to buy flaming cliff's 2 (or lockon) in order to play it?

your help is appreciated,

-RA

Welcome to the forums RenegadeAlias! I'll direct you firstly to another thread that answers your questions about DCS A-10C Warthog which was recently answered. (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1569619#post1569619)

As far as Flaming Cliffs 3, it has yet to be released, and according to Wags (Producer) he states the following; "Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 will require an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat or a previous version Flaming Cliffs" as seen here (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=93634)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Old System Specs:

CPU: AMD Pnehom II x6 1090T

MOBO: Asus M4A88TD-V

GPU: EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GTX 460

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

HDD: Hitachi GST Deskstar 7K3000 2TB

PSU: Corsair CMPSU-750TX

Case: Cooler Master HAF 932

Monitor: Gateway FHD2400 24" (1920x1200)

Mouse: Logitech G9x

Extras:

LG WH10LS30 BD Burner

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Sharkoon SR 5.1 Surround Headset

Thrustmaster T1600 Joystick