World 1.2.1 BS2 Crashes

amuiles

Hi There,

New to this forum.

I recently installed World 1.2.1 update, re-installed BS2 with updates, it goes through the load up, but crashes near the end.:mad: 1.2.0 does not appear to have this problem.

Has anybody else had these problems?

:helpsmilie:

Welcome.

No BS2 in 1.2.1 works good for me.

You really should post this in the correct section.

ED Forums » English » Digital Combat Simulator » DCS World » Bugs and Problems » Game Crash

or

ED Forums » English » Digital Combat Simulator » DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark » Bugs and Problems

Read some of the helpful threads about reporting issues from these sections.

It is almost impossible for anyone to give you any meaningful help with the info you have provided.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Thanks MadTommy,

Ill try that.

I was hoping it would be something simple.

It might well be very simple.

But without a lot of info the only advice i could give is, unistall & reinsatall.

TBH that is what i would do.. reinstalling does not affect any settings or options you may have spent time doing, nor does it affect activations... so if you have not tried, do it. Only advice i can give without knowing what you have/have not done to date.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Hi There,

New to this forum.

I recently installed World 1.2.1 update, re-installed BS2 with updates, it goes through the load up, but crashes near the end.:mad: 1.2.0 does not appear to have this problem.

Has anybody else had these problems?

:helpsmilie:

Hi, Others have had this problem to solve it unistall DCS World. IMPORTANT: make sure all folders are deleted before reinstalling, and it should work fine. If you don't do a completely clean reinstall the same will happen again, I know, I reinstalled twice to get the fckin thing to work.