Ticket Open with DCS awaiting response

FDNY

All I did was install DCS:World 1.2.1 --> Install Blackshark 1 and tried to run it once to activate it using your Blackshark 1 key ---> Once activated, download the Blackshark 2 UPGRADE version 1.2.1 and install that. Then Launch DCS: World and try flying a mission with the shark, use your BS2 UPGRADE key at that point.

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

All looks good as far as I can see - is it the BS2 installer that is not working? In that case, did you download the non-Upgrade version and try to use an Upgrade key?

You can check your installer file: if it's name is KA-50_1.2.1.5970.exe rather than KA-50_bsupd_1.2.1.5970.exe then you have the wrong one.

The BS2 Upgrade downloader is here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=13&end_pos=136&lang=en

BS1 installer saying the key is invalid is strange in this case, especially if you have actually removed the relevant registry entries. I'll try to ping Andrei about the ticket tomorrow and see if he knows what might be going on there. (Also note that "bumping" the ticket does not generally make it get actioned faster, Customer support is still unfortunately under unusual strain. Apologies for the delays this causes.)

EDIT: Also, note that customer support never needs your password.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I don't think I understand what you guys mean.

Do you want me to install the Blackshark 1 from the CD itself and then apply the KA-50_bsupd_1.2.1.5970.

What I did was I download this --->

DCS: Black Shark 2 1.2.1 (English download version)

Then tried to add the Serial key that came in my CD.

It did not work.

* Should I do this

Install the BS1 from the CD with Serial key then after it activates add this

KA-50_bsupd_1.2.1.5970

I am a bit confused on what to do. Wish I could add the boxed version of the Black Shark to my account in DCS and not have to worry about it.

Thank you guys for responding and apologies for bumping thread.

:pilotfly:

Install procedure:

1) Install Black Shark 1 from your DVD, run it and activate it.

2) Install DCS World.

3) Install Black Shark 2 UPDATE

4) When requested, use the Black Shark 2 Update key.

The key for Black Shark 1 is valid for Black Shark 1, not Black Shark 2.

Note that the download you selected is NOT the one you have a key for. You have a key for the Upgrade version, the one I linked. The Upgrade version's key does not work for the one you indicated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester