Tutorial Issue

CmdrMoros

Hi. I loaded up the GAU/Rockets tutorial and ran into a problem. The instructor tells me to toggle the guns page on the upper control panel and press enter. Well when I do this absolutely nothing happens. Did I miss something or is this tutorial bugged? Thanks.

Well, the way I solved this problem was that I payed very close attention to the screen and the instructor the next time I loaded it up ;) Should have done that from the start :)

Haha, yea sometimes I feel like the instructor throws his arms up in the air if I click a button half a second before he's done talking and something doesn't work 100% the first try. Best advice for training missions is to just be patient and do them over and over and over again! And don't forget if you just need to get somewhere quickly that [L.Ctrl + Z] speeds up time ([L.Shift + Z] goes back to normal).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Old System Specs:

CPU: AMD Pnehom II x6 1090T

MOBO: Asus M4A88TD-V

GPU: EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GTX 460

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

HDD: Hitachi GST Deskstar 7K3000 2TB

PSU: Corsair CMPSU-750TX

Case: Cooler Master HAF 932

Monitor: Gateway FHD2400 24" (1920x1200)

Mouse: Logitech G9x

Extras:

LG WH10LS30 BD Burner

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Sharkoon SR 5.1 Surround Headset

Thrustmaster T1600 Joystick

Sorry for hijaking the thread, but I have an issue with the training missions as well. Every time the instructor tells me to hit the space bar to continue, thats the end for me because nothing happens. I modified what ever it did in game (cant remember what) and now it doesnt work :(... any ideas?

[sIGPIC]sigpic72422_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Sorry for hijaking the thread, but I have an issue with the training missions as well. Every time the instructor tells me to hit the space bar to continue, thats the end for me because nothing happens. I modified what ever it did in game (cant remember what) and now it doesnt work :(... any ideas?

The training is really looking for you to press the Gun Trigger command, which is assigned to Space by default. If you changed this assignment, just press whatever is mapped to your gun trigger command. And also run the tutorials in Simulation mode as already mentioned.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

You've got a point though, I meant to search the thread the other day, b/c lately I've been having an issue where I have to [Alt. + Tab] out of the game and then go back in for my mouse be fully functional. Not quite sure why this happens, and my joystick works fine. My only guess is it's something running in the background.

Edited by chaotikchiken
typo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Old System Specs:

CPU: AMD Pnehom II x6 1090T

MOBO: Asus M4A88TD-V

GPU: EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GTX 460

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

HDD: Hitachi GST Deskstar 7K3000 2TB

PSU: Corsair CMPSU-750TX

Case: Cooler Master HAF 932

Monitor: Gateway FHD2400 24" (1920x1200)

Mouse: Logitech G9x

Extras:

LG WH10LS30 BD Burner

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Sharkoon SR 5.1 Surround Headset

Thrustmaster T1600 Joystick