Are bridges stronger?

I just ran a mission I made months ago with a buddy of mine, in this mission, you must blow up a rather large bridge to stop some forces from reaching a downed helicopter crash site.

When we ran this mission in A-10 1.1.1.1, the bridge would blow after two GBU-38's, we just dropped three in DCS World and it did nothing at all.

Not calling this a bug, perhaps they are stronger and if so, what should I use to blow them?

Yes, they are most definitely "stronger". A bridge that took only 6-10 HE S-8 rockets to destroy in BS1 now takes 6-8 S-13 rockets to destroy in BS2 World. (40 HE S-8 rockets wouldn't even do it.)

The Hydras are pathetic wrt damage now and are less accurate, which is probably right in fairness.

The sound affects are definitely better but I'm not sure about the new strafe effects when viewed from the ground. The colours seem poorly chosen wrt the flashes.

I think I remember them saying buildings where 10x stronger around the time CA came out.

I will try and find the link

Edit

DCS World 1.2.0 Available

Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) is a FREE, unified interface for all DCS products; you can think of DCS World as a simulation operating system. DCS modules that plug into DCS World can include aircraft, maps, ground units, campaigns, etc. Not only can DCS World include modules developed internally by Eagle Dynamics, but it can also include those by certified third party developers.

DCS World also includes a FREE Su-25T attack aircraft with missions and a campaign.

DCS World not only includes the Graphical User Interface (GUI) that ties all DCS products together in a single installation, but it also includes the global aspects of the simulation world that pertains to all modules. This includes such items at the Artificial Intelligence (AI), rendering system, mission editor, effects, AI units, semi-dynamic campaign system and audio environment.

Other items of DCS World include:

• News feed of DCS products and events

• Selectable wall paper

• Free updates to keep DCS World current

Download DCS World and the free Su-25T from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=21&end_pos=137&lang=en

Changes since last version:

• Fixed radio and trigger audio.

Increased building damage levels by 10x.

Edited by jib

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey