CH Product Poll vote split throttle

SUBS17

Hmmm... HARD CHOISE

- Force Feedback

- F/15, F/A-18 style throttle(you know FC can use this)

Both are very and very desired :)

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

It's not primarily the replica that most people are after with the F-15/F/A-18 throttle, there's simply a demand for independent engine control in twin-engine aircraft. Think about it, LOMAC already supports this as we speak but right now there is NO throttle in production to take advantage of it. And it's not just LOMAC either, as far as I'm aware the sims that implement this technology actually outnumber those that don't among the current crop of titles.

Split throutle no doubt...It will be expensive as hell, but it will bring down the prices of older products of the same company.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guest ruggbutt
I can't think of a time in LOMAC when I thought, "I wish I had a seperate throttle for each engine".

You don't fly the A10 or Su25 much do you? ;) Sometimes when you get an engine shot up or your control surfaces damaged trim just doesn't help you set the A/C up so you can fly it w/out crabbing too much. Split throttles would have come in handy at those times.

You don't fly the A10 or Su25 much do you? ;) Sometimes when you get an engine shot up or your control surfaces damaged trim just doesn't help you set the A/C up so you can fly it w/out crabbing too much. Split throttles would have come in handy at those times.

I fly the hog a lot. I've never noticed an engine being less than normal thrust unless it is completely out/on fire. It could be used to help a plane flying cock-eyed because of structural damage, but if trim won't do it, I just fly it cock-eyed. It might help with landing when the AFM is in place, though.

Honestly, I don't understand why they don't just make all of them--each is tailored for a specific purpose that would benefit SOMEONE out there.

Well goto the forums, the more people that show interest in such a feature the more likely they might do it.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

If it did'nt cost so much to design and create a new stick I'm sure we would have a stick for every occassion :) This questio was raised by CH Products staff in the CH Hangar forums so they are interested in your input, the poll on the front page allows those who don't want to sign up to the forums the chance to vote and add their two cents.