A-10C MISSION RAMP START

LcSummers

ATC does not respond when calling INBOUND in A-10C RAMP START MISSION.

No problem with this, check radio channel, right freqency. Use too only airports on Your side, not for opposite or neutral.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I believe he's referring to the allegiance of the airfield. Since the first iteration of DCS: World you can assign an airfield to be either Blue, Red or neutral (this is done in the ME by clicking on the airfield) I can't confirm this but I'm pretty sure ATC only has full functionality if you have it set to the appropriate coalition

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

I believe he's referring to the allegiance of the airfield. Since the first iteration of DCS: World you can assign an airfield to be either Blue, Red or neutral (this is done in the ME by clicking on the airfield) I can't confirm this but I'm pretty sure ATC only has full functionality if you have it set to the appropriate coalition

IIRC ATC works correctly even for neutral airfields. Refueling/rearming is disabled unless the airfield is friendly to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My rig: i7 3770K oc'd to 4.7 GHz | Asus Maximus 5 Extreme mobo | 4 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 | 2 x EVGA GTX 680 in SLI | Asus Xonar Phoebus audio card | OCZ Vertex 4 512 GB SSD

My peripherals: Dell U3011 30" at 2560x1600 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD 558 | Razer Black Widow | Razer Imperator

Frequency and ILS are correct

What do you mean with:

Use too only airports on Your side, not for opposite or neutral.

Thanks

You have answer after my post :).

Do it in Mission Editor.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

^ that's the way uh huh uh huh I like it, uh huh uh huh!!:music_whistling:

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Thanks guys for any assistance:thumbup:

Weired is that before DCS World, in the stand alone version ATC answered all the time when flying RAMP START mission. I am talking only about

RAMP START MISSION.

I recognized its working perfectly in other missions but not on this one. I didnt know that i have to alter it in the ME. I have never done this before.

S!