Lock On: FC3 on DVD?

• ED Team
I see:) and i thought it was just me , I hope it will be on DVD , but maybe someone from ED knows if it will be released in DVD?

As FC2 was published on DVD, it is highly likely that so will be FC3.

However, I can not give any dates. Let us finish the code first!

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

As FC2 was published on DVD, it is highly likely that so will be FC3.

However, I can not give any dates. Let us finish the code first!

Okay I see, I am afraid that it will not as black shark 2 is not on DVD, I don’t want the same to happen to FC3

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows your're scared to death:pilotfly:

I see:) and i thought it was just me , I hope it will be on DVD , but maybe someone from ED knows if it will be released in DVD?

If it does come out on DVD it will be just a collectors item for most, as the software will be out of date by the time you get it.

You can certainly bet that most of the 3rd party stuff will not come out on DVD.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows your're scared to death:pilotfly:

If it does come out on DVD it will be just a collectors item for most, as the software will be out of date by the time you get it.

You can certainly bet that most of the 3rd party stuff will not come out on DVD.

Is Black Shark 2 third party staff?