AI control of 3rd party aircraft

Slayer

I know it's early in the game for many 3rd party projects but my question is this:

Will they be able to be controlled by AI (IE wingmen) or are they going to be player controlled only? Does each dev have to make their own AI module? Seems like this would be the case especially if it's not a SFM aircraft. Would be a shame if we can only use them as player slots in the mission editor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

all 3rd party aircraft will have to be AI controllable otherwise you wouldn't be able to have a wingman, I believe the AI works using the FM that the developer creates.

Correct me if i'm wrong: the AI is part of DCSW and it tells the aircraft what to do, the aircraft then flys it's path and performs it's tasks using the FM

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro