Multiplayer Login - Invalid Serial Number

Unfortunately I have not been able to find an answer to my question searching the forums. I'm probably not getting quite the right search terms.

I was looking to move on in to the world of online DCS. When I tried to load up multiplayer and login, I was told my serial number was invalid. I was logging in using my Eagle Dynamics account (not the forum login).

Through my searches, I did become aware a few months ago people without BS2 were having problems logging in, however I do in fact own all the modules. All modules also show as activated.

I do also remember that you had to have your serial numbers associated with your account. I have not however been able to track these posts back down to figure out how to associate the serial number or check if they are associated. When I look under the payment history at Eagle Dynamics, I see my BS2, CA, and P-51D listed there, but I do not see A-10C listed. Could this be the problem? And if so, who do I talk to to get it sorted out?

If not, any other ideas?

Well, this route is definitely the problem I am having.

Try adding a 1 to the end of your username and see if you can login and see your A-10C purchase.

Doing so did reveal my A-10C purchase. So, my question is how to I get this bound to my normal login with my 3 other purchases. I read their FAQ about "unbinding", but it says that anything purchases in the online store is bound to the account from which it was purchased...in a permanent sounding way. I swear I purchased all 4 modules through the same account.

You just need to login (in game, multiplayer) with that key to bind it to an account. If it's already bound to another account...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91385

So, login with the other account and go to http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/myserials.php

You'll see all your MULTIPLAYER cd key activations. Unbind them and then login with the other account (in game, multiplayer) with that cd key. You're done.

The purchases section is about the cd key you purchased with that account in the ED online store. Multiplayer activation can be bound to another account.

Edited by secret1962

­­­­­­

• 7 months later...