Any new info?!

Evilducky

Sooooo, not to be a real jerk here, but if you guys really are supposed to be the first 3rd party to release a add on here in the next few months, why is there really a lack of info here? Hell the other 3rd party guys are a ways off probably and they have updated screen shots of the cockpit and videos of their birds flying around and other things, but you guys... We got a short teaser in the DCS:worlds video that what could be of just the AI flying around for 10 seconds and thats it.

I know we have the model in the DCS already, but how about some screen shots of the cockpit, a video of the start up, some videos of being in the other seats. Or if you dont have that, atleast give us something of whats done! You said you had different skins done. How about some SS of those?

The real lack of updates and info and videos really has me wondering if there will be a beta this year or if it will get pushed back to next year. Which is fine by me, but dont keep us hanging here!

Please give us something! Im dieing to know whats done already and set to be in the beta! Im super excited to fly this bird! :joystick:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the lack of media, but it won't be long before you're able to try the beta version for yourself.

I know that but that's what's killing me. =P Can you give us a SS of the cockpit at least?! A little bone to nibble on till the beta is out. :cry:

I do not agree with you there leafer. EvilBivol-1 has awnsered to most topics here, giving the info we asked for. Sure there are no screenshots or video's of wip, but i think that is a good thing. A picture says more than a thousand words, but also it raises more questions. Giving more info also increases demand for info and with limited time and recources, these are better spend on actual developement than awnsering even more questions about things that may or may not be included in the release. Also, keeping us in the dark keeps us from having too high hopes and false expectations.

This is how it's done and we're stuck with it. You have to deceide for yourself if you have faith in its completion and for what reasons.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

November or December?:D Ahrg, my impatience...:)
One or the other. :)

To give you a small progress update, we've just recently added custom vibration effects during engine start/rotor spin up and special rotor conditions in flight, like transverse flow and retreating blade stall. We've also added a number of new skins for the US and a few other nations.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Thank you for sharing with us what you can, when you can. I Appreciate it, a lot!

Yes, you're really doing a great job here EvilBivol!

I hope you get that (boring) legal stuff sorted out soon, so we can finally get some pictures :)

Well. . . If you want some more info - UH1H Artificial Intelligence is just violent !!! I don't know if they set a separate file of if it's herited from DCS but that was an awesome fight i saw yesterday.

We had a little fun with friends yesterday, and one of my mate ended dogfighting with his KA against a couple of UH-1h. The Uh-1, with a fixed gun, was really decent at manoeuvering and shooting its minigun against the Ka50. The first one was shoot down with ATGM, but My friend was hit at this time by the second one, destroying the camera and avionic. He tried to defend itself with canon, and finally shot down the UH1 with unguided rocket, without HUD, after a 5min fight.

He had to RTB as most of avionics was out of function.

I watched the whole fight as observer, the UH1 did some aggresive manoeuver, flying backward to shoot high or frontward to shot low.

EvilBivol, Will this have FFB for us G940 users, please please please.:smilewink:

One or the other. :)

To give you a small progress update, we've just recently added custom vibration effects during engine start/rotor spin up and special rotor conditions in flight, like transverse flow and retreating blade stall. We've also added a number of new skins for the US and a few other nations.

As soon as we're able to, I promise we'll provide screenshots. We're waiting on some legal paperwork to be finalized before PR media can be released.

The wait is killing me...:) Hopefully we will see a friday update this week?

Edited by EagleEye

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

sure we will, just don't count on it being this friday. ;)

The huey is being developed with or without updates. And when possible EvilBivol-1 will let us know. Also, a longer wait usually means there'll be more to report and the progress of coding and "under the hood" developement can't be communicated through screenshots anyway.

Good things come to those who wait (but yes, waiting is poo ;) ).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]