Any new info?!

Evilducky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, they'll love Disney, a dream for any child, but fun for adaults too :D

Looking forward to it myself. My wife and I went their on our honeymoon. Just could do without the princess education every day.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Oh God, don't let the Kiwi's fly first!!. Last time they offered me and my mates a lift I had to jump off a cliff to get in their damn helo, a million bucks worth of gear almost flattened us falling off their 'hook' (but fortunately just imploded next to us - that paperwork was fun) and another guy was caught below the skid as he went over the cliff. What did the loadie have to say after it all...? "Choice cuz...that was epic". Still, best flying (and loadie catching) ever.... Hadn't nose dived a temporary pad with bingo fuel having passed over a minute ago before that (nor ever want to again - radical recklessness).

I'm just going to live it here:

is this another ganjin project?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

is this another ganjin project?

http://www.bit-composer.com/www_en/game.aspx?gameid=c8ff416a-9c6f-42a3-9476-3f3011fbb214

Another bitComposer projekt...;)

GENRE

Arcade Flightsimulation

It`s looking interesting though.

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

"A real setting combined with arcade gameplay"

What's wrong with that?

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

What's wrong with that?

Nothing, but it's not everyone's cup of tea...

Seriously, if an individual enjoys that type of flying game, chances are they aren't going to enjoy the DCS series. Yes, there are always exceptions to every rule.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Seriously, if an individual enjoys that type of flying game, chances are they aren't going to enjoy the DCS series. Yes, there are always exceptions to every rule.

This statement can't be more far from the truth.

I got shitload of friend that are "counter-strike-BF-COD style of player", and that really enjoyed flying hours in LAN or Private Net Game with me, on either DCS, RoF, or LockOn and IL2 back in the time.

Why ? Simply because that was a totally different style of game, a total refreshing experience, and also because no one on earth never wanted to fly.

Most of them left for other games, as quickly as they arrived but after years when we talk video games - they directly get back talking about those nights we spent on sims, because they really enjoyed it. They just didn't went far after that, because they didn't had the balls to go thru the whole learning curves themselve and needed someone to teach them.

http://www.bit-composer.com/www_en/game.aspx?gameid=c8ff416a-9c6f-42a3-9476-3f3011fbb214

Another bitComposer projekt...;)

It`s looking interesting though.

Well, I have a lot of interest in everything 'Nam War related. For a while, I've been dreaming of flying the F-105 Thunder Chief... a real beast to tame from what I've heard. This game could still be very very interesting, despite the simplified FM. Flying with a couple of wingmen, evading SAM sites... that could be quite fun!

Currently reading Ed Rasimus' "When Thunder Rolled" and "Palace Cobra"... and wow. These guys had it rough.

Edited by Charly_Owl

Indeed.

So.....is it out yet? :megalol:

NOPE,

you can tell, because we are all still here and not flying at mo. ;)

Back to work tomorrow as well :(

Good luck, hopefully we will be flying by end of the week / month / Year. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

you can tell, because we are all still here and not flying at mo. ;)

Yep, you'll know it's out when you log onto the forum and see the tumble weeds roll across your screen.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Yep, you'll know it's out when you log onto the forum and see the tumble weeds roll across your screen.

It might be tumbleweeds... or countless posts about what is broken or incorrect and needs to be fixed immediately or its the end of the world. Better yet, there might be a plethora of comments/screenshots to show the appreciation and happiness that will come to those who have wanted a decent UH-1 sim for most if not all of their lives.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In the end, no matter how much time and money is spent on any of these projects, they are nothing more than computer games. Like any other form of entertainment you spend money on, you may or may not enjoy it, you may or may not be able to get a refund if you did not enjoy it, and there are much better and more important things to spend time on than endlessly griping about how some company couldn't provide you with your own idea of perfection for only $50.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Better yet, there might be a plethora of comments/screenshots to show the appreciation and happiness that will come to those who have wanted a decent UH-1 sim for most if not all of their lives.

Well said! I'll definitely be one of those showing appreciation.

Even after the inevitable crash on liftoff into the side of a hangar:cry:

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Or complaints about how different it flies to the KA-50...blah blah blah

Oh I can't wait to read those threads. :P

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

In the end, no matter how much time and money is spent on any of these projects, they are nothing more than computer games. Like any other form of entertainment you spend money on, you may or may not enjoy it, you may or may not be able to get a refund if you did not enjoy it, and there are much better and more important things to spend time on than endlessly griping about how some company couldn't provide you with your own idea of perfection for only $50.

Well said.

Unfortunately, these niche projects are unlikely to make anyone rich. The hope is that by developing a good product, the work will be rewarded well enough to encourage more projects. I'm really excited about the potential and I hope these first products will be deserving of strong support by the community and will stimulate growth in DCS.

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

Well said.

Unfortunately, these niche projects are unlikely to make anyone rich. The hope is that by developing a good product, the work will be rewarded well enough to encourage more projects. I'm really excited about the potential and I hope these first products will be deserving of strong support by the community and will stimulate growth in DCS.

Well said, and I agree.:thumbup: