Any new info?!

Evilducky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I have to disagree, I wouldn't say we are annoyed. This is the life of a simmer, I mean how many times do our products hit the expected release dates, we all know its not often.

I strongly believe that the hold up is not on Belsimteks side. I do believe the Huey is ready for release, but I am fairly sure it's the 1.2.4 update that is holding everything up and to be honest, Ed has never released an eta for that patch. We are all just assuming that it will be out soon due to comments from EB and PilotMI8.

I'm guessing the lack of info from EB is due to the fact that they don't know themselves when Ed is releasing 1.2.4

Yes I've been living on the forum checking every 30 secs since Friday, yes I'm disappointed I'm not flying yet, but I certainly do not blame EB for lack of info or letting us Down.

The Huey will be here soon enough, and then we will forget about the slightly extended wait.

To be honest at no time have anyone given us a release date, it's just how we have read the situation and WE have decided it should have been here last week.

Cowboy10uk

I am fine with it being delayed until the next year, as long as they tell me "look guys, 1.2.4 is not ready yet, and we are still waiting for it".

Lack of communication is here, no matter how much faith you have in the developers. I do have faith in them, and i am sure it will be an amazing work just like all the other DCS modules i already own.

What i am asking however is a simple communication that let our spirits calm down a little. We already had the hype for the module, they increased giving us screens and videos last week because they thought the module was going to be released, which means our hype was increased as well. If they don't show up now, people will get annoyed (maybe not you, others will, it's normal when you think something is going to be released soon, but end up not being released, and i think there are plenty of messages here that shows that.

And again, please (general advice) read the whole post i made, this is not against the devs, this is not about their work, or the faith people have, or how much time it requires, it's just a matter of keeping us informed. Even a "We don't know yet when it can be released" works.

edit: i saw EvilBivol-1 made a post, thank you, that's much appreciated :)

And again, please (general advice) read the whole post i made, this is not against the devs, this is not about their work, or the faith people have, or how much time it requires, it's just a matter of keeping us informed. Even a "We don't know yet when it can be released" works.

edit: i saw EvilBivol-1 made a post, thank you, that's much appreciated :)

That's a fair point mate, and I will apologise right now, I didn't read the full post, and for that I am sorry. Again Thankyou to EB for the update. Hoping its not delayed for too long.

Again sorry Valinor, I should have read the post properly. Please don't think I was having a go at you though, because that certainly isn't the case mate. Sorry if it came across like that.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

There's nothing special "going on". Just still testing the installers and trying to ensure they are as bug free as possible, that's all.

Thanks for the update EvilBivol-1. Can we assume the release will coincide with the 1.2.4 release or will it be some time after the release?

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

There's nothing special "going on". Just still testing the installers and trying to ensure they are as bug free as possible, that's all.

If you read in-between the lines this says there no major bugs in 1.2.4 that are holding us back were just sorting the installer to make sure it places all the files correct! Great news!

• Like 1

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

Thanks for the update EvilBivol-1. Can we assume the release will coincide with the 1.2.4 release or will it be some time after the release?

Wags has stated that the releases would coincide, so its just a matter of when they let them loose.

Good night folks

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

If you read in-between the lines this says there no major bugs in 1.2.4 that are holding us back were just sorting the installer to make sure it places all the files correct! Great news!

That's what I'm thinking as well. Why would you test installers if you still haven't finished everything you're putting into it?

• Like 1

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Personally I'm glad he monitors the threads here and listens to us.

:thumbup: +1

I must say, with the likes of EB, PilotMI8, Ells and Tango not to mention Wags and the team, we are really lucky in this community, that our developers are very active on the forum and will do their best to keep us informed and listen to our concerns. One of the main reasons I love this community.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

:thumbup: +1

I must say, with the likes of EB, PilotMI8, Ells and Tango not to mention Wags and the team, we are really lucky in this community, that our developers are very active on the forum and will do their best to keep us informed and listen to our concerns. One of the main reasons I love this community.

Cowboy10uk

+1 You're all over it Cowboy!! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

EB thanks for the update:thumbup:

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

But... but... where is the "Buy me" button? I keep throwing money at the screen, but nothing happens!

As his wife see him throwing money at the screen ... we'll see if anything happens ... :D

Greetings!

"If adventure is dangerous, try the routine. It is deadly."

Paulo Coelho.