Any new info?!

Evilducky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to postpone my purchase of the P-51D boxed version, getting the Huey and the MiG-21bis first. This is gonna be one awesome winter season of DCS flying!:joystick::thumbup:

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64

I am very very looking forward to this.. I hope dcs world will implement sar in future where you can extract downed pilots in multiplayer instead of spawn new plane.

I hope downed pilots have enough patience to wait for medevac. Sure it would be fun if you're flying with friends on TS!

Who wants to be my winch operator? :D

'Frett'

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

When my alarm went off at 4.30am these last few morning's the first thing I've done is check this forum for an update :helpsmilie:

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

Lol nope not stalking, just extreme fans ;)

Now Orbx Eng is out, and Star citizen campaign has finished, I'm gonna be here every 20 mins for info. Can't wait to fly this wonderful aircraft.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hah same here, only my alarm is my 3 year old son (wakes me the same time as your alarm unfortunately) and morning routine is like:

A aaargh;

B elsimtek, wonder if they put up something new tonight;

C offee, black & strong;

D ora (for the boy, mind you!);

E agle forums, good morning!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Man, custom cockpit vibration during spool up/down and transitions etc. IMO adds a lot of immersion for the player, I am very happy to read that Belsimtek are working on this feature - and of course everything else sounds amazing and I will be pre purchasing this one as soon as its out :)

i5 4690K, GTX1070, 24GB 1800mhz, HP WMR, Custom FFB helicopter controls.

As soon as we're able to, I promise we'll provide screenshots. We're waiting on some legal paperwork to be finalized before PR media can be released.

Sorry for being so impatient, but the legal paperwork still isn`t finished? A glimpse of the cockpit...please, no?:smilewink:

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

some flight deck pictures would be nice. I also wouldnt mind getting some of the specs for the model they plan to have. Such as if its the Huey plus with the 1800 SHP engine or one of the C/D models. I am sure with the antisipated release befor the end of the year they are also working on documentations for the aircraft as well

Does anyone know about SAS/Autopilot for the UH-1H? Does it work the same way as the Ka-50? Is it attitude holding or just dampening or both? How stable is the Huey without it?

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Does anyone know about SAS/Autopilot for the UH-1H? Does it work the same way as the Ka-50? Is it attitude holding or just dampening or both? How stable is the Huey without it?

I don't know how this works in Huey. But there is one thing I know. It works in completely different way :thumbup:

...maybe not completely, but it is less sofisticated.

Edited by Suchacz