A10C weird problem with cockpit

chris_lancaster

Hi guys,

I have updated my DCS world, but now everytime i jump in the A-10C I am met with this;

Screen_121003_110446.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.

this has been moved to the DCS A-10 folder, but its a problem with World?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.

It's not the same problem i am afraid. Your problem is with the standalone copy where as mine is soley with the a-10 in dcs world (dont have this issues in the single game)

My aircraft is visible as normal in the f2 view, its just the cockpit that isnt present. I have just updated my module to see if that solved the problem but sadly not, so i am completely stumped now :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi,

i have almost the same problem since 1.2.1. The only different is, that the a-10 explodes right after unpausing the sim and i cant click the exit button. Windows Task manager is the only way to stop the sim.

Reinstall the a-10 module and then using the repair function didnt help me out. Now im trying to reinstall "world". If this still doesnt help, i redownload everything again.

btw: BS2 runs fine

edit: Complete reinstall solved the problem.

Edited by Settingz85

yeh me too bud, i tried the repair function and it hasn't helped. I can't believe that i have to seriously delete and re-install the entire dcs world because of a glitchy patch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reinstall the A-10 module

I can't believe that i have to seriously delete and re-install the entire dcs world

Hopefully all you have to do is what was suggested a couple of posts ago... Not re-install DCS world in it's entirety

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

I believe Nate's post indicated reinstalling the A-10 module and THEN run the repair tool. Perhaps that will make a difference.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I had this same problem... had to uninstall World completely and get r done again.. only then did it go away.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

ok i will try this, but how to specifically remove then A-10 module and not all of world?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its ok i found out how to deactivate it. I will do this then repair repatch etc and then re download and install the a-10 module.

Although by looking at DCS World in the control panel list it says its only 394mb which cannot be right since DCS A-10 next to it is about 2.7gb. I think something has gone wrong and i am going to have to re-install world anyway. I just don't understand what exactly i have done wrong and how to prevent it from happening again, and there seem to be many other posts of the same nature.

Edited by chris_lancaster

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok sorted this now, but i had to un-install dcs world and re-install 1.2.1 and then install the a-10 module.

Deactivating the a-10 module and repairing dcs world then re activating the a-10 module and updating it didn't work.

Interestingly though when i re installed dcs world, on the programs list in control panel it said it was 8.8gb in size. When i then installed the a-10 module it it said dcs world was 375mb?! I was sure it wouldn't work however when i went back in to dcs world everything was tickety boo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

A10C weird problem with cockpit

Hello Community,

I am having a strange problem with my A10C:

screen1210201037delvhwc.jpg

I dont know wtf is going but I were playing with 1.1.2.0 and updated to 1.2.1.0 after seeing this, and nothing changed.

I hope you guys have some ideas to fix this. :helpsmilie:

• Like 1

Wow , I used to get that issue with FC2 , only with the F-15 .

Never seen or heard of it with A-10C before , but Im sure you will get massive help shortly from the very helpful people on these forums ..... wish I could help your issue .

Good luck .

Been discussed several times, please use the search fcn.

The dude only has 3 posts FFS ..... 2 before your remark ..... maybe he wasnt aware of a search , and not like we are all innocent , yaknow .

Why couldnt you just be helpful , and post a link for the thread you are refering to , as you obviously know about the issue .

Give the new guy a break ..... dont forget that we were new once too !!!

Edited by badger66
  • Like 2

The dude only has 3 posts FFS ..... 2 before your remark ..... maybe he wasnt aware of a search , and not like we are all innocent , yaknow .

Why couldnt you just be helpful , and post a link for the thread you are refering to , as you obviously know about the issue .

Give the new guy a break ..... we were new once too .

You sir deserve a medal!

• Like 1

Hello Community,

I am having a strange problem with my A10C:

screen1210201037delvhwc.jpg

I dont know wtf is going but I were playing with 1.1.2.0 and updated to 1.2.1.0 after seeing this, and nothing changed.

I hope you guys have some ideas to fix this. :helpsmilie:

Try completely uninstalling 1.1.2.0 and re-installing new version. Sometimes patches and update don't play well with others. (Which is similar to some of the saltier "know it all's" on this site...Of course you know that now don't you...:smilewink:)

If you have any further problem do not hesitate to ask. There are PLENTY of people on here with time AND patience willing to help you.

Gadgets

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Try completely uninstalling 1.1.2.0 and re-installing new version. Sometimes patches and update don't play well with others. (Which is similar to some of the saltier "know it all's" on this site...Of course you know that now don't you...:smilewink:)

If you have any further problem do not hesitate to ask. There are PLENTY of people on here with time AND patience willing to help you.

Gadgets

Hey thank you for your answer!

I reinstalled DCS A10C and its now on version 1.1.1.1 without the bug.

Should I patch it to 1.2.1.0 or to 1.2.0.0 and then to 1.2.1.0?

• 4 months later...
goddam u are terrible ED. this is disgusting.another game breaking patch. i will be requesting a refund this time

It's not the game, as I and many other do not have this issue. It's the specific way your files were loaded onto your computer duing install.

If you read ANY of the previous posts, you might have seen one that says to re-install the a10c MODULE then use the REPAIR in DCS: World.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1567983&postcount=5

Edited by Evil.Bonsai