Highway of Hell

ralfidude

I am extremely disappointed that those high explosive rockets were so goddamn useless... Only time it killed anything was through direct impact. I had to scrap a lot of the scenes because after putting 12 rockets in one spot, not a single truck would die... Very unhappy... :mad:

I am extremely disappointed that those high explosive rockets were so goddamn useless... Only time it killed anything was through direct impact. I had to scrap a lot of the scenes because after putting 12 rockets in one spot, not a single truck would die... Very unhappy... :mad:

The same thing happens with HE rockets vs infantry, you have to actually hit the infantry to get a kill now (no splash damage).

<VAAF>

Virtual Australian Air-Force :thumbup::joystick::pilotfly:

The same thing happens with HE rockets vs infantry, you have to actually hit the infantry to get a kill now (no splash damage).

I know there are lots of things to fix still but lets hope giving Hydras realistic effect on target is high-ish on the list. Guided munitions are so boring after the first few times.

Interesting vid though. Love death defying low flying antics.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

• 4 years later...

Is this mission available for download anywhere? Looks fun to play

I agree..the rockets are just so damn disappointing. I hope ED gets to fixing this and the CBU 87 damage. These munitions need some updating to allow for splash damage.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|