Thrustmaster A-10 Warthog Hotas in Prometheus Movie!

I do believe the Prometheus research vessel in the movie Prometheus uses a modified Thrustmaster A-10 throttle. You can see it briefly at the end around when they throttle up to liftoff before ramming the alien ship. It's good to know remnants from the A-10 will still be with us in 2089! :joystick:

It's clearly a Warthog throttle, while the top friction dial and right side slider also remain intact!

If they hadn't switched its position to the right hand exposing the buttons

lining the right hand side, you would never know.

I'm curious if anyone else noticed this?

For bragging rights of course! :music_whistling:

Edited by Birddog1

oh yea! :D its like a warthog throttle with the switches removed on the base. But the stick looks different....kinda like one of the madcatz sticks. Nice eye. ;)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
X52 pro featured in Avatar :)

All the money they spent and THATS the one they use?

:doh:

This just got serious:

http://9gag.com/gag/5841566

Thats so funny. If I enrolled in an air force, sat down in the cockpit, and looked down to see THAT stick in front of me I'd look my instructer straight in the eye and say "I want to mop floors".

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

I have the non-pro and cannot complain. I was thinking about an upgrade but the Warthog is too expensive (+pedals) and lack some rotaries and buttons I need for my sims, the X-65f is also problematic as is the G940 and CH line also feels too expensive in my country... (full set costs more than Warthog). Maybe I just expect too much for the price, but the X-52 fulfils my needs for the cost. Maybe it's a question of perspective, or maybe it's just Suncom is dead. :)