Where to buy LOMAC download version?

bjornbb

I am awating the FC3 release, and since the lock on webpage says:

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 will require an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat or a previous version Flaming Cliffs.

I decided to try out LOMAC and/or FC2 in the meantime.

On the Lock on e-shop it says:

I cant find a download version of LOMAC on any of those sites. The UBI link redirects me to the Norwegian store where no Lock On games are available. Any links to where I can buy a download version of LOMAC?

(and why does a game to be released in 2012 rely on an install of a game released in 2003?).

LOMAC is unfortunately only available for download in the united states. Ubisoft web-shop detects your location through IP and redirects you away from the US store link to the store applicable to your country, in this case the EU market store, where LOMAC is not offered. The reasons for this are unknown to me, you'd have to ask Ubisoft.

LOMAC is required because Ubisoft owns LOMAC, and FC is (legally speaking) an expansion to LOMAC. Due to contractual and legal obligations ED and TFC are unable to release FC without this requirement.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Indeed. ED would if it could.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks, E. I'll buy from lockon site.

Now I have another question. The Hell Yeah! link in your sig... I googled the toilet move n sort of understand the significant of it but what is it about the move that made it so awesome in the playoff? I seriously don't get the excitement.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I am awating the FC3 release, and since the lock on webpage says:

I decided to try out LOMAC and/or FC2 in the meantime.

On the Lock on e-shop it says:

I cant find a download version of LOMAC on any of those sites. The UBI link redirects me to the Norwegian store where no Lock On games are available. Any links to where I can buy a download version of LOMAC?

(and why does a game to be released in 2012 rely on an install of a game released in 2003?).

I saw a used copy on EBAY