Dramatic Announcement!

ralfidude

Though I know this is a simulator section there is one announcement I am making that I think you will all find awesome.

Linebacker and I will meet in Fl. to get a chance to dogfight each other for real in Air Combat USA.

Onboard cameras will capture everything, so expect a video! I know that even though you are sim fliers, this should still wet your appetite:

Awesome! I´ve been dreaming about going there ever since... uh.. dunno... forever. Cool to hear you get the chance of doing it!

Do you know the date yet? EDIT: Nvm, just saw that´s it´s gonna go down in December. Sweet! Looking forward to your video. Make sure you guys give each other hell! :gun_rifle:

- Two miles of road lead nowhere, two miles of runway lead everywhere -

Click here for system specs

Yes Marcos, it's a fight to the death.

Whoever comes back alive from it will post a video.

The other will respawn in 3 days.

Just like Jesus.

:megalol:

Just make sure you guys buzz the tower afterwards... :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Congrats!! A friend and I did this March 30th and had a blast!!

I don't want to spoil any of it for you, so I won't give details.

The biggest challenge for me was holding my head up while pulling G's. There is no headrest on the seat and one time my head snapped back pretty hard and hurt my neck. However, I am kind of "puny" and have a little neck so not much muscle there.

Another thing is after each vertical loop, push the stick forward to dive and gain airspeed, don't go straight back up, get plenty of speed before going up again.

Enjoy!!! Can't wait to see the video!!!!