Veterans Day 2 Day campaign

JonTex

Well guys Im not the best mission maker but I do have some skill I suppose. Im asking all who are interested to please participate. Im working on a veterans day mission that will have at least 16 pilots gainfully employed. Im at work right now so details will be given later tonight. But this event will be on Veterans day and the day after I havent decided just yet. So Nov. 11 and 12 it will be lots of fun I think and at the same time we will help celebrate veterans day. Now this includes all countries not just the U.S. and please disregard any remarks in the breifing about any of the countries this is purely for fun and I do not have any ill intent toward the countries that are listed as the bad guys its just the fact that i had to pick at least two countries for this to be fun. Like i said I will give more details later tonight or in the morning wherever you might be and ill try to pick a time so that everyone can fly and enjoy. Im always open to suggestions about time but pretty fixed on the type of aircraft considering the first mission is mainly Air to Air and the second is going to be a strike with air cover. Thank you for your consideration hope to see you in the skies.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Time:0200 GMT Nov 11 2005

I will meet with you in hyper lobby at this time and I will give you the TS IP that I will be on. This is a 16 player mission but we do not have to have all 16 to play but the more the merrier. Please read the brief before we start it is important to mission succes. If I have a decent turnout ... i.e. one person other than myself we will have the second mission on the 12th Nov. 2005. at the same time. The first mission is both Air 2 Air and Air 2 Mud and there will be plenty of targets in the first mission for both roles. I recommend that AA aircraft allow the strike aircraft to sead the area before takeoff. Teamwork is a must to finish this mission alive. Please post in this thread if you plan to participate.

tex out

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]