Keyboard info .

Im wanting to buy myself a present , and Ive decided a new keyboard is probably in order .

What I would like to know , In your opinion's , what you think the best gaming keyboard would be .

Now , I dont really want to spend over 100 euro .

Someone said to me a Logitech G510 .

Any advice please

Thank you in advance .

I'm happy with Logitech K800. It's good size, wireless (so can be moved out of desk if needed) and illuminated. Keys are clearly visible in bad light. But at the same time, my G940 has plenty buttons so i don't need keyboard that much. Price was around $75.

• ED Team

I use a generic keyboard really cheap :) I hardly use my keyboard apart from on here lol

but the logitech ones with the lcd at the top is nice, you can see your pc temps and other stuff, which I think is a nice feature.

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

30 views , and no comments .......... nice one .

Hey no offense from us viewees, but I know in my case I want to think things thru before I post answers so folks have GOOD information...

(and I am still chewing on this one..)

Anyway I am at work so I don't have access to my keyboard so I can't tell you the exact model but it is a Saitek and has switchable colors.. I believe the standard green, blue and red and I seem to recall some weird purple color.. Not technically a gaming keyboard but it does the job and looks pretty spacey... Won't break the bank either...

Edited by outlawal2
  • Like 1

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Late to the party but my favorite keyboard is the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Logitech G510 - EUR 90,98

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate - EUR 79,90

Logitech G19 - EUR 137,29

Logitech K800 - EUR 84,53

I took a look at all your suggestions , and thank you for your replys , and feel the G510 is the best value for money , meaning what you get for your dosh .

Im still listening ............

Wow, those prices are interesting. I have a 510 also and it cost much less than my Blackwidow Ultimate. The 510 is a decent kb and the display is useful.

I also have a couple of Das Keyboard's as well. I like the Cherry Blue switches.:P

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The MX Switches are nice, but the Black Widow is not what you'd expect.

About a month ago, I thought about getting one myself, but it seems that its lack of build quality can lead to keys getting stuck (physically) and it doesn't have the feel of a DAS (can't comment, never had a DAS under my hands myself.).

If you want a mechanic board, the QPads are said to be worth a look (never had one of those under my hands, either)

Super-

• Like 1

Just took a look at one of those OPads ..... not sure about it .

Just looking at the G510 , there are a lot of usefull extra buttons onboard that could be used for stuff like laser on , anti skid on , pitot static on , that kinda stuff .

Im still listening :)

And thanks for the reply :)

Wow, those prices are interesting. I have a 510 also and it cost much less than my Blackwidow Ultimate. The 510 is a decent kb and the display is useful.

I also have a couple of Das Keyboard's as well. I like the Cherry Blue switches.:P

Eemmmmm , exactly how many bloody keyboards does one need !!! ;)

'need' is such a vague word. You should see all the mice!! :D

Well that is not always an easy answer... as in my case it is directly proportional to the number of computers I have networked together... (Somewhere North of 15 machines at this point)

It is an occupational hazard for me...

:music_whistling:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO