Labels on/off

Owl

I can't figure to turn labels on/off. I Can read that I have to use Lshift+F10, but nothing is happening. In the options menu, I can turn labels on/off, and that works fine. But if fx I have turned labels on in the options menu, I can't turn labels off in the middle of a mission.

Have I missed something?

Firstly to be able to use labels you must have Labels on in your options screen. If they are enabled, then you will always see labels on when you first start a mission.

If you start a mission and you can't see labels, it means they are turned off in that mission. Obviously if you are online you cant enable them. If you are flying a mission off line you can edit the mission to enable labels. i don't have the game in front of me, and i cant remember the name of the option, i think it is under miscellaneous or options, on the top bar of the editor.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

That I really want is then I fly offline missions/campaigns is to change labels on and off then I want. Off course I would like not to use labels at all, but my skills don't allow me to do that, so I would like to turn labels on in the middle of a mission, if I'm sitting stuck. But the Lshift+F10 doesn't seens to work , and I have both tried to set labels on, in the options menu, and off. No matter, it doesn't work.