CA Boyz

TRITATUTTO

Hi , with the possibility to have a great sense of immersion in the sim : CA KA-50 A-10 togheter i would like to know how many of you guys have CA and most of all who are enjoy to play it .

With JTAG , 9 lines , the comunication beetwen air and ground troops are gonna be great and fun.

So i thought that make a list of you that play it would be easier to ask to you in future to participate missions in multiplayer with some squadrons , make friendships and enjoy more the sim .

Some people have boths : CA and KA-50 or A-10....and maybe they frefer to fly...so i m really interested in people that have fun with it:)

Hope you like my intention , Cheers !

AMD Phenom II x4 945 3.0ghz 8G Ram Windows 7 64bit ATI Radeon HD 5700 1G

I have it too with 2 more guys from my squad. It's really exciting!

And yes, the idea of putting together the community to have cooperative and head to head missions with all the available features of DCS World is great.

*We will need some CA users for our upcoming campaign.

Anyone interested pls sign up :)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1588696#post1588696

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Have it & love it!!! :thumbup:

Actually, I had a lot of fun in a few occasions when was too tired to flap my wings on-line...

...just luuuuuv hiding in the bushes and preying them wandering Shark, Hawk & Toad pilots... :D

And of course... switching tech when dismembered, like an evil demon in Denzel's "Fallen" movie...

Oh yeah, CA rulez!!! Cause there's nothing like playing cat & mouse with a real human...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

We use it quite often. It's a good tool to train new cadets on how to receive the 9-line (A-10 and Ka-50), CCA 5-line (Ka-50) and CFF procedures (GFC).

We are about to lauch a huge (really huge, 500 km of front line) semi-permanent campaign that will use every DCS module: BS, A-10, CA and FC3 (as soon as it will be released). We won't use any script, every ground units movement is performed with CA by a Game Master. The advantages over the AI are easy to guess: a human player is more reactive, smart and unpredictable. The only advantage of the AI is that they can see through trees.. lol

full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack

I use CA a lot for JTAC and Game mastering. I usually play with a bunch of IRL friends which i converted to DCS. I use CA for JTAC, game mastering, and Air traffic control.

I'm missing a lot of things in the combat aspect (dumb AI, no smoke screens, FCS too simple, etc...), however i still not regret my purchase and it's a awesome tool for JTAC/training.

I'm just praying that someone decide to create a DCS:T-80 or a DCS:M1A1.

As soon as i get a decent Internet connection, i'll come get some ground action with you !!

Its a raw diamond!

The idea is great but im missing some features.

The direct control of the vehicles are ääh yes "different" and on the map you dont have enough options like the direct control of other units like carriers or other AI Airunits. (AWACS, predators, tanker...)

For the future i can imagine some really nice and dynamic teamvsteam missions. no scripting just human gameplay :-)

btw i have the feeling that atm we have less people online.

:matrix: =SPEED IS LIFE=:matrix:

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/speed-is-life.html

The last time I have used it was for mission testing (when creating a mission). Also used it once to test JTAC capabilities and it was quite cool.

Currently the steering with turret going all over the place is just a nightmare (or maybe it's specific for my game?).

Fortunately when you switch to binocular view it's steady.

We would use it more if we had volunteers to do the ground force job, but we are small A-10 squadron.

Can't wait for the release !!

Posted the video that got me to buy CA in the chit-chat yesterday. Looks like it can become really big factor in immersion!!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96254

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

Played it once, haven't touched it since. Didn't care for it at all. Don't mind though. I know the $ helps in some way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Currently the steering with turret going all over the place is just a nightmare (or maybe it's specific for my game?).

Check your controls, especially the axis controls. DCS will automatically bind controls to really weird axes

Also, make sure you have the latest version:

DCS: Combined Arms Beta 2, 1.2.1

• Changed the binocular button on the F10 view.

• Improved operation of mouse cursor.

• Altered Instructor mode for bot-units.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

LP

modules:

F5-E / A4-E / A-10A / AJS-37 / SA-342 / UH-1H / Ka-50 / Mi-8 / CA

would buy:

OH-58 /AH-64A / AH-1 / Sepecat Jaguar / F-111

I like CA, it's really fun, and a good way to do something low-key when I don't want to get out all the gear to actually fly.

I'd be down for doing some JTAC action sometime online.

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk

I love using CA when I have almost completed a mission and get shot down, then I can jump in a tank and complete it or sometimes the other way around.

Obviously if you haven't softened up the enemy enough with air support you will fail.

it is fun and take some of the frustration out. I love the BMP 3 the best such a mix of weapons to use.

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Its a raw diamond!

The idea is great but im missing some features.

The direct control of the vehicles are ääh yes "different" and on the map you dont have enough options like the direct control of other units like carriers or other AI Airunits. (AWACS, predators, tanker...)

For the future i can imagine some really nice and dynamic teamvsteam missions. no scripting just human gameplay :-)

btw i have the feeling that atm we have less people online.

Diveplane has made a Player Controled AWACS mod: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=93826

Edited by jib
spelling

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

CA has a huge problem: the interface. ATM it is a bit awkward when you have to move a lot of units.

E.g. yesterday I was testing an attack on 50km of frontline. Moving 20 platoons of MBTs, not counting IFVs and ADs and maintaining timing and the fluidity of the advance is not easy.

However these problems can be easily solved with minor interventions on the GUI :)

full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Are there any CA users interested joining our Online Campaign?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96181

We need more Ground Commanders for both sides for better joint operations!

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP