I bought A-10C on Steam, it's not found on DCS World

tom1502

Hi,

I bought A-10 over a year ago on STEAM and I have just downloaded DCS World, however DCS World is not seeing my A-10. Does anyone know how to point DCS world to the right area as it seems pretty stupid to buy it again. I am beginning to wonder why I bought it on STEAM though! :helpsmilie:

Any help is much apprecited :)

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

First, de-activate (I think you should find 'a10_protect.exe' to deactivate) and uninstall your Steam A-10c

Then Download and install DCS World + A-10c module.

When asked, enter your Steam A-10c code into DCS-World (when launching a mission)

Happy flights!

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

I originally bought my copy on Steam. Once I finished downloading and installing, it never ran properly at all.

So what I did was I got my CD key for the game off of my Steam Library then saved that number to my computer. Then I uninstalled and completely deleted my Steam copy. After that, I downloaded all the DCS World files and finally the 1.2.1 version of A-10C. Installed everything in entered my Steam CD Key... and presto! I'm now a virtual tank smashing wild man who keeps the wife wide awake in the middle of the night! Hooray for me and getting no more cooked meals!

Regards

AO1 (AW/SW) USN from 1997-2005

Disabled Veteran of OEF

Steam version ?

Guys, I am very close to getting the A-10C, possibly from steam as it downloads quicker.

What I am hoping you can guys can help me with is, the steam copy of the A-10C

"Will it run on a 32 bit system ?"

And from what I am gathering after reading the posts here, is that the modules themselves have been included in the DCS world download, so after installing the modules for BS2 meaning I can delete Blackshark2 stand alone? would I be correct in saying so.

Or is that going to cause problems.

Thanks for replys

Guys, I am very close to getting the A-10C, possibly from steam as it downloads quicker.

What I am hoping you can guys can help me with is, the steam copy of the A-10C

"Will it run on a 32 bit system ?"

And from what I am gathering after reading the posts here, is that the modules themselves have been included in the DCS world download, so after installing the modules for BS2 meaning I can delete Blackshark2 stand alone? would I be correct in saying so.

Or is that going to cause problems.

Thanks for replys

Yes, the game will run on a 32 bit system, same as BS2. But, if you have not ran any DCS games before, then you might need to do a 32 bit tweak if they dont run. We can help out with that if thats the case.

The modules themselves are NOT included in the download of DCS world, but are instead a seperate download that install into world.

As for the BS2 standalone, once you have the module installed into World, you can then delete the standalone. World does not touch any of the files in the standalone versions.

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

Note: Steam does not have DCS World. So a faster download it may be but the current procuct it is not.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: